Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Bioscience GloPro

I am intrigued by it also. I will wait for reviews and hope they will do another offer later on. They probably will since it sold very well. If you purchase please review.
Honored Contributor

@GLAMMA,

I don't own the Glopro but I have used all size rollers from .25mm to 1.0mm.  The smaller the size, the less you feel it. You will get red no matter what size you use, but it fades. Glopro is a small size roller...0.3mm. Something like this feels like rough sandpaper pressed against your skin...best I can describe it.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Certain parts of your face are more sensitive to the needling.  It is an uncomfortable feeling....yes a bit painful. But it is only while you are needling, the discomfort stops right away.  Your face may sting a bit for a day or two, depending on what you use on it topically.  I needled my face for a few months a while back.  Nothing bad to report, but, no great difference either for the trouble.

Contributor

In response to ElvisShop no it does not hurt, however, its important to glide slowely so as not to scratch yourself.  The most tender spot on my face is the forehead.  For whatever reason it is more senstive on my forehead.  It is an amazing tool.  I highly recomend it.

You will see results in one week and it just gets better every time you use it.  I use it everynight after I use my Nuface.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GLAMMA wrote:

In response to ElvisShop no it does not hurt, however, its important to glide slowely so as not to scratch yourself.  The most tender spot on my face is the forehead.  For whatever reason it is more senstive on my forehead.  It is an amazing tool.  I highly recomend it.

You will see results in one week and it just gets better every time you use it.  I use it everynight after I use my Nuface.

Thanks @GLAMMA for letting us know you use it & your results,  What kind of product do you use after rolling?  Do you rinse with cold water after to help the sensitivity?

I did not buy it, but will wait for reviews

Honored Contributor

I did find an article on line about this and they really don't recommend doing it on your own as you could get an infection.  I passed on it as I don't need that to happen. 

Contributor

No I do not rinse, in fact you need to put whatever products you use immediately after.  I follow with Perricone's Cold Plasma and Pericone night cream.

Is it possible this product is bringing out my dark spots. I noticed they became darker. With resurfacing in an office this what also happens. Then  the marks flake off. Will this do the same or just get darker. 

Honored Contributor

@Dismonds7,

An aesthetician once told me that whenever you get exfoliated with whatever means, then generally your overall appearance becomes brighter and if you have dark spots then those will appear to be darker in contrast to your brighter skin around them. The dark spots are not getting darker...the skin around them is getting brighter. Consistent good exfoliation will fade but not totally eliminate dark spots. Laser treatments do best for this.

Contributor

After seeing the presentation last visit, I purchased one on Ebay.  It's a clinical grade and it smarts a bit. It was under $5.00 as I recall.