Frequent Contributor

Beauty Bioscience GloPRO Tool....Thoughts Please😊

Has anybody used this? Good or bad results? Whats the difference between this roller and the $40 ones on Amazon and various other beauty sites,besides the price?!?! TIA 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Bioscience GloPRO Tool....Thoughts Please😊

[ Edited ]

I have never used it but I can tell you that if you are looking for a tool for collagen induction then this is not the one to buy. The GloPRO has needles that are not long enough to stimulate collagen production. Their length (0.3mm) is mostly for preparing the skin (exfoliate) for skincare products to absorb so if you are looking for this kind of thing I think it will work just fine.  Collagen induction takes place at depths of at least 0.5mm fyi. 

Honored Contributor

I have watched the presentation two times...it amazes me how they talk and talk and I don't know much more about the product than I did before I watched the first time.........

Honored Contributor

I have heard horror stories aobut this procedure and I wouldn't think about buying it or going thru it. In fact our local news station is doing a piece on this very subject on  tonights news. Will watch and learn. Please do your research first.

Honored Contributor

I've been microneedling for many years. It is not for everyone and it is important to note that this GloPRO device is very superficial and poses no real threat when used properly. Other microneedle rollers otoh, that have  longer needles, need to be used with caution and proper technique needs to be learned from professionals and not just from what you read on the internet. It is a serious thing. A good-quality roller will cost more and for good reasons.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been microneedling for many years. It is not for everyone and it is important to note that this GloPRO device is very superficial and poses no real threat when used properly. Other microneedle rollers otoh, that have  longer needles, need to be used with caution and proper technique needs to be learned from professionals and not just from what you read on the internet. It is a serious thing. A good-quality roller will cost more and for good reasons.

@SilleeMee - are there any benefits to the Glopro device? It's a pricey tool, but with extended holiday returns, this is a great time to try new beauty products/items. We have almost 90 days to test run

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl,

Like I said earlier I have not used this particular device so what I have to say about 'this kind' of roller is what I have experienced with another brand. The one I used was a generic brand I bought from an aesthetician, it had the shorter (0.25mm) needles and it had the vibrating head which I found to be nothing more than a gimmick. Other than that, as I said these short-needle rollers offer nothing more than superficial exfoliation which can be a good thing especially when you apply your skincare products after rolling. For this reason many find a device like the GloPRO beneficial for making their products possibly work faster than without using it. I agree this is true for me as well.

Just keep in mind that you will need to replace the head about every 3 months. Using dull rollers is not only traumatic to the skin but it becomes pointless to use a dull roller because  is not going to perform they way it is intended. From what I've read about the GloPRO device, I believe it's a quality device.

Honored Contributor

Here's a word of advice...please do not store your roller devices in the bathroom. After you clean them, let them dry completely then place in a closed container in a drawer away from the bathroom.