Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty BioScience Retinosyn 45

5 days in and definitely noticing "something" different..Like you all have said, it is more a overall texture/clarity issue but it is enough of a good thing that I will continue on for the whole 45 days- no sensitivity to my skin at all in this 1st phase...

Respected Contributor

Thanks myshell624. It is nice to hear that from you. I am definitely keeping a close watch on my skin.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Just want to give an update: started level 2 phase three days ago. Imagine my surprise when I went into my kit and discovered I had no level 2 product, there were two phase 3 bottles in the kit. Well, I decided to go ahead and start on the next phase with the level three product. So far so good. My skin looks great and I am careful to use sunscreen. I am tolerating this concentration so I'll keep going. I really did not want to wait for a replacement kit this far in, but would have if my skin rebelled. When I used the Obagi system, my derm did a microdermabrasion and chemical peel while I was using it, so my skin is pretty resilient. Will post again soon. How are others doing?
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Hi jk9 and all the other ladies.....I am starting Level 2 tonight. Gosh I hope that I have it in my box at home, I cant believe that jk9 but at least your skin is tolerating. This first 2 weeks has been great, I think my skin is responding well and I look forward to the next level. This is a very easy process, so far so good. Happy Monday

Super Contributor

I started phase 2 this past Wednesday. It hasn't caused any irritation. I'm noticing a really smooth texture to my skin. I'm pretty impressed with it so far.

Super Contributor

AGREE myshell!!!!

Regular Contributor

I use just about every product Beauty Bioscience makes. I am on A/D for many BB products. This skin care line really works.

I went from having blotchy/uneven skin to a much more even skin tone just using the Retinosyn 45 with the phase 1 and 2 neck cream. I use the DM Serum when 45 treatment is finished. JUST remember not to use any acid products while on treatment. They state this on air when the TSV comes each year. One TSV will last one year-there are two treatments in the box use one then wait 6mos and ues the other.

If you love this line you MUST try the Beauty Bioscience Cellular Renewal Treatment (use after the treatment with the 45 is over) it is by far the best exfoliation treatment I have ever used. I have tried PTR, SSC, well the list is endless---Kate Exfoliate can't compare to this line.

The moisturizing cream is just perfect--not heavy,greasy,or oily.

Respected Contributor

I am using the moisture cream with spf that came with my kit. It seems to work well. Funny, but I went to the podiatrist today (I have a neuroma in my right foot) and was surprised how radient my skin looked in a mirror in the office. Pretty cool! Still doing ok with no irritation. I am applying lightly using one pump of each instead of two for several days to allow my skin to adjust to this phase.