Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty BioScience GloPro Results or Reviews

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@GymBunny thanks!  I'm thinking of the 60 day return policy too.  You've seen someone's improvement, so that's encouraging. 😁 if I remember correctly, HSN has deals on the replacement heads too.  That lip attachment is what's making me want to 

give it a try.  

I'm still thinking about this as well. The 60 days isn't really 60 days. It's 15 to deliver it. Thirty days to use it and 15 days to return it.  I called customer service to inquire and was told that if I called customer service they could make an exception and let me use it for 60 days. After readying these comments, I am still on the fence.  I have been goiing back and forth about this.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

This is the HSN TS  today.  I know that it isn't a true microneedling device but wondered if anyone has had results with it for exfoliation. Do your

products absorb better? The reviews on sites Ive looked at are pretty positive.  The lip attachment look interesting too.  

I am not ordering it, but I saw those results on the models lips and I don't know how anyone couldn't be impressed with that! To me, it

was quite a difference.

Regular Contributor

@CalMom   what did you decide?  Regardless, I'm happy I got this and I"m sure I would notice some results either way within the time frame.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@GymBunny thanks!  I'm thinking of the 60 day return policy too.  You've seen someone's improvement, so that's encouraging. 😁 if I remember correctly, HSN has deals on the replacement heads too.  That lip attachment is what's making me want to 

give it a try.  

I'm still thinking acout this as well. The 60 days isn't really 60 days. It's 15 to deliver it. Thirty days to use it and 15 days to return it.  I called customer service to inquire and was told that if I called customer service they could make an exception and let me use it for 60 days. After readying these comments, I am still on the fence.  I have been goiing back and forth about this.

@CalMom, I have always had the full time for returning, starting from the day of delivery and not including either delivery time or return time. I'm sure that you misunderstood. I mean, can you imagine if a package gets rerouted and takes much longer to receive or return? That would be a very untenable policy.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

wrote:

@CalMom  what did you decide?  Regardless, I'm happy I got this and I"m sure I would notice some results either way within the time frame.

@suzyQ3

@GymBunny

Yes, I did end up purchasing the TS late at night. I really was going back and forth. I missed out on the 2 heads deal but I bought the head, eye and case (with a 20% off and $10 cash that a CS rep gave me because it was my bd).  I was told that if I called up, they would give me the full 60 to try it out as an exception. I've wanted to try this for a while, so I don't really have much to lose. Let's compare notes in 30 days!

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought my Glopro at the end December and just started using it.  About 2 weeks now, used every day for the first week for a minute, and every other day the second week  for a  little longer because I found it to "sting" when done daily.  I was just a bit eager!  I mainly got it to prevent jowls but I have yet to see any improvements. What has improved it the texture of my skin. My pores were very visible and they have minimized. Not sure if the improvement is permanent but I'll take it. 

I liked my results so much, I bought the recent Today's Special for my mom. One thing, I don't think I needed the eye head. The face roller can work for the brow area so I won't  reorder the eye head.  

I agree the roller is pricey but I wanted to buy from a reliable source. Poking my face with needles is not something I want to risk.  

I also tried the R45 retinol system but returned it in the 3rd week. My skin started to really dry out. Maybe it's menopause, maybe it's just winter, or the retinol but all three together was just too much for me. 

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3

@Gym Bunny

What's your impressions of this kit?  Are you seeing any differences?

Honored Contributor

@CalMom, I can't help you. My post was just about returns. I hope others will weigh in.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Just wanted to mention that I returned this TS from HSN. It doesn't work. I don't even understand how some women said they saw results in one use. Maybe it is the wine in the glass?

Respected Contributor

😍