Respected Contributor

I have been using this for a while and it was going ok.  Moved the phase 3 and WOW what a bad reaction. Classic bad reaction to a retinol product: redness, red bumps, irritation. Sadly this system cannot work for me so I'm going to return. I had even purchased phase 4 but lord knows what that would do to my face. Going back to my PTR retinol fusion pm. Have loads on hand so no need to purchase. I guess I was just over ambitious in trying this system. Glad the return policy is so liberal. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear that.

Learned along time ago not to trust Q's more  advanced or aggressive treatments.

Perricone MD really damaged my skin years ago when it came out.

Respected Contributor

@hopi I have really sensitive skin and Perricone is one of the few lines that my skin can tolerate. I think trail and error has to be used to see what is good for each of us.

Esteemed Contributor

@Grouchomarx  I did a similar post about a week ago.  Stage 1 worked great.  Problems started for me at Stage 2.  I stopped for a week and then added one pump of each, starting with Stage 2, to Tatcha Soothing Triple Recovery Cream, which I do not think they even sell any more.  I have had no problems since doing that.  My skin looked better with just Stage 1, and I have looked to see if I can just purchase that but it is not sold separately.  I did cancel my auto-delivery.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!