Super Contributor

Beauty Bio Glofacial cleaner TSV review/questions?

Hi, I ordered this from HSN in August and it was delivered in September. I was busy with life and thought it was under the January 31 return date, WRONG! ,that was for the QVC TSV. I finally got it out to try it Let's just say the reviews are mixed. I went to look up the demos on HSN they have scrubbed them as well as QVC? WHY would they do this? I gave it a go and Yes it's very hard to use and it causes broken capillaries and does not remove junk from pores! Now I have this expensive unusable tool! I'm sooo mad.... Just thought I would share my experience!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Bio Glofacial cleaner TSV review/questions?

If you go to the BeautyBio webste there are videos over there.

--------------------

beautybio dot com/products/glofacial

Super Contributor

Thanks for responding! When you buy a product for $200 from a business, why would they scrub the presentation/sale video? I know BeautyBio still sells it and has their "produced video". Just doesn't make a buyer feel comfortable about what you were told?

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

YouTube has this one:

GLOfacial Pro Tips

Super Contributor

Thank you so much I couldn't find this and in this video she says Try it until January 31 extended return date! I knew I had heard that, that's why I didn't test it right awaySmiley Sad. Maybe HSN will be flexible on return? Thanks

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RACALAMB2HSN stilll has the how to video and shows 60 reviews on the device information with the concentrate. There are a couple of listings with the device and one has less information with it, but I don't see that the information about the device was "scrubbed". Are you saying that an extended return policy was discussed in the presentation video and that is now gone?

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

Unfortunately HSN has scrubbed the LIVE TSV for this device. I wanted to watch her presentation and I thought they were selling it with a January 31 return date. I just find it odd that HSN removed the Live video of her presenting a TSV and it's still available?? Was HSN offering extended return on the live TSV and now it's removed? QVC did sell it as a TSV with the return date of end of January.