Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Benefits Box Good Outcome

[ Edited ]

I only ordered from the Q.  Box was fair.  Don’t quite get the 180 value, but if the Wen oil was $62, I guess it could be.  Sounds like the HSN box had more full size items.  I never wait till near the show, always gone or unknown and various problems.   I ordered 5/2.  Got my gift box first and my paid item later.  

They really need to do better at this shipping status/sold out status.  I know it’s charity, but we still want our goodies.

I feel bad for those who didn’t receive their GWP.  

Contributor

I recd the order portion of the purchase today (I'm in CA) but no box - sad they obviously did not have nearly enough, disapointed I was looking forward to it.

Honored Contributor

@HallowsEve wrote:

I recd the order portion of the purchase today (I'm in CA) but no box - sad they obviously did not have nearly enough, disapointed I was looking forward to it.

Was it Q or HSN?

Occasional Visitor

I ordered from QVC and didn't get a GWP either. Even after I placed my order the hosts were still promoting the gift on air. Seems like someone should have realized by then there wasn't going to be enough to go around? Disappointed 

Respected Contributor

@debwone wrote:

I ordered from QVC and didn't get a GWP either. Even after I placed my order the hosts were still promoting the gift on air. Seems like someone should have realized by then there wasn't going to be enough to go around? Disappointed 

I ordered mine May 7 - well before the show and didn't get one either.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered from QVC and didn't get the GWP either.  I was hoping it would come separate but I guess from what you all are saying it won't.  QVC should be ashamed of themselves for not even acknowledging that they ran out, continuing to promote on the show AND not reaching out to customers when they didn't delivered as promised.

QVC is definitely gone down hill.  Total scam.

Honored Contributor

Lesson to be learned here, shop with HSN, I am always satisfied with their CS. 

The more i look thru my HSN gift box, the more I realize how nice it really is.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle I also got my box from HSN and it's quite nice! My QVC bwb order is waitlisted- and the product is getting pretty awful reviews now. Between that, and the underwhelming replies about the box QVC'ers received- I think I'm cancelling the order altogether.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle I also got my box from HSN and it's quite nice! My QVC bwb order is waitlisted- and the product is getting pretty awful reviews now. Between that, and the underwhelming replies about the box QVC'ers received- I think I'm cancelling the order altogether.

Very smart thinking!!

Frequent Contributor

I just got an 'order shipped' email from QVC and it is for the Beauty Box!   Did anyone else get it?    I had lost hope after being told by CS that they run out of it.