Honored Contributor

Beauty Bay Age of Opulence Palette

Just got it out of the mailbox.  It's nice!  The only matte that didn't (arm) swatch perfectly was the yellow based purple in the center of the bottom row, Velvet.  It's workable but went on a bit patchy, typical of matte purples.  The matte black, navy, fuchsia, brown, turquoise all went on fine.  Not a palette for the faint of heart!  I didn't see any looks on YT I liked using this palette but I won't wear mine as intense or bring the bold color all the way to my eyebrow.  My look will be more blended and worn with a neutral.  Not an every day look (for me) but I'm glad I have it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Bay Age of Opulence Palette

@monicakm  oh the colors are beautiful... if only they were for clothing.  I belong in the faint of heart category where bold eyeshadow colors are concerned!  Have fun playing with your new color addition.  You will look fab! 

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Pezzie  I actually do own clothes these colors.  I'm a "cool" when it comes to clothing and these colors and their lighter cousins speak to me. Getting these colors to NOT SCREAM might be challenging Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Very pretty.  Happy you can wear the colors so enjoy.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.