Occasional Contributor

Just to be able to atted is worth it at any price!

Occasional Contributor

QVC nows owns HSN.

Regular Contributor

Actually QVC does not own HSN. The both are under the same parent company, along with Zulily and a few other retailers.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

You have to pay $$$$$ to buy products!  Glad I live out west.

Valued Contributor

I'm going Saturday afternoon too.  Was going to attend Friday night but then would have to leave work early since Philly traffic in the Summer months can get a little crazy.  When I saw Beekman Boys I had to choose that day.  It's funny I've never attended a beauty event before yet I live only about a half hour away from the Q.  Luckily I live not far from this event also. 

Esteemed Contributor

@debi wrote:

I agree.  I was so lucky to have gone several years in a row.  According to my records, the last one was in 2011.  When I saw that they were having it again I could not buy my tickets fast enough!  It was such a nice event.  What ruined it was the people who scalped the tickets and then took the gifts that were given and selling them on eBay!  I was so upset that there were such greedy and thoughtless people.  The last one I went to was a weekend event which included a cocktail hour and dinner.  You had a special guest speaker who sat at your table.  At that time, ours was Holly Mordini who was the spokesperson for Smashbox.  I had so much fun and it was informative as well.  I am so grateful that I get to again this year, so looking forward to it.  Hope you love it as much as I do!

@debi , another thing that ruined it was the fact that lots of people complained about the contents of the gift box.   I went to two Beauty Bashes.... one in 2010 and one in 2011.  I paid $75.00 per ticket and the contents of the box was worth about $1500.00 from what I was told. That's nothing to complain about as far as I am concerned.   I had a blast at both.   You have to let us know what this new format is like.  I know back when I bought my tickets they sold out within hours.   Now it looks like there are still tickets available.  

Esteemed Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

You have to pay $$$$$ to buy products!  Glad I live out west.

@barrel racer .. the Sapphire-level ticket ($125 per person) includes $600.00 worth of gifts.   I think that's a  pretty good deal.  

New Contributor

This is my first one.  What should I expect?  What free gifts did you receive?

Respected Contributor

@debi wrote:

QVC nows owns HSN.

@debi: Actually, QVC doesn't own HSN. Both companies are owned by the Qurate Retail Group.

Super Contributor

There is now a video posted of the gifts.