New Contributor

Is anyone going to beauty bash this June? What can I expect? I am a first timer...so excited!!

Respected Contributor

@Mel Z: Welcome to the boards! I need more details. What beauty bash???

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q .  It’s in June in Philadelphia. If you google you can find it on the qvc website.

New Contributor

Hi..it's in Philadelphia from 6/7 to 6/9. They had them in the past and I heard it was fabulous . Great guest lineup. I got my ticket for the 6/9 morning session. Do a search on Qvc.com beauty bash and it gives the details.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Mel Z 

@proudlyfromNJ:  Thank you! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I'm not sure how it will be done this time around. My Step Mom and I went to 2 of them back in the day and it was great. 

They held the actual bash in a large area right at the QVC studios, I think. All the vendors had tables set up and would give away product- some would give really amazing amount of stuff. It was really fun to meet Mally, Chaz, Nick C, Dana, Peter Thomas Roth and so many others. 

The first year we did a package and got to go to a dinner the night before and meet some of the vendors , we also received a HUGE box of products in our hotel room when we arrived- I mean that box must have had $600 or $700 of product in it. It was really unbelievable. 

I don't think the event is like that anymore- but I don't know. 

Either way have a ball -any girl time is fun!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Mel Z  - If I was in the area, I'd certainly go.  Sounds fun.

Esteemed Contributor

There were complaints  that it's  being held in Philadelphia (vs the QVC Studios) this time. Some people will never be happy.... Woman Frustrated My daughter and I are going to have FUN!

Frequent Contributor
Would love to go, just too far for me and no family in the area.
Trusted Contributor

@cmoose wrote:

I'm not sure how it will be done this time around. My Step Mom and I went to 2 of them back in the day and it was great. 

They held the actual bash in a large area right at the QVC studios, I think. All the vendors had tables set up and would give away product- some would give really amazing amount of stuff. It was really fun to meet Mally, Chaz, Nick C, Dana, Peter Thomas Roth and so many others. 

The first year we did a package and got to go to a dinner the night before and meet some of the vendors , we also received a HUGE box of products in our hotel room when we arrived- I mean that box must have had $600 or $700 of product in it. It was really unbelievable. 

I don't think the event is like that anymore- but I don't know. 

Either way have a ball -any girl time is fun!!!!

The old beauty bashes sounded superior.  I didn't go because my mother was ill at the time.  Now, it sounds like less for a much larger fee.   I will wait for the reviews. I am especially interested in hearing from anyone who went to the earlier beauty bashes. 

Do the math.