Super Contributor

I'm going too on Saturday afternoon! Can't wait to hear and meet the Beekman Boys!

Esteemed Contributor

@Didiville wrote:

I'm going too on Saturday afternoon! Can't wait to hear and meet the Beekman Boys!

@Didiville I saw them on the agenda- I guess they're  another HSN vendor that will venture to QVC. Wonder if there'll be goats at the event !! Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

I am going on Saturday afternoon as well. I am so happy to go again. I have been lucky enough to attend the last 2 that were held at QVC a few years ago and had a wonderful time.

Thank you very much to everyone on this thread for the heads up and the link!!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

@Ibby114  I bet the goats will be there! 😄

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so glad they seems to have better controls on the tickets- they're non transferable, for example. What a mess it turned out to be in the past- people were scalping tickets all over the place!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

What fun!  I can't wait to hear about everyone's experience this year!  I attended the last two Beauty Bashes and it was so much fun.  The first time it was like Trick-Or-Treating with what ended up to be a VERY heavy bag full of goodies.  The second time you picked up a big box at the end.  I hope everyone who goes has a wonderful time.  I wonder what it will be like this time.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Occasional Visitor
I am so excited to have gotten tickets for Saturday afternoon. This is one of my favorite things meeting the beauty creators. I have had such a fun time in the past and was sad when this was no going on for many years. I got the Ruby tickets
Contributor

Can you tell me whether it’s worth the $225 or just the $125?

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCrocks! wrote:

Can you tell me whether it’s worth the $225 or just the $125?

@QVCrocks!  they never had 2 priced admissions like this- but the last time I went it was hundreds of dollars worth of items. Ther was no way I could go through it all! I gifted some, donated some- my daughter and I are signed up for the $125 admission. We'll probably pool all the items and figure out what works best for each of us.

Occasional Contributor

I agree.  I was so lucky to have gone several years in a row.  According to my records, the last one was in 2011.  When I saw that they were having it again I could not buy my tickets fast enough!  It was such a nice event.  What ruined it was the people who scalped the tickets and then took the gifts that were given and selling them on eBay!  I was so upset that there were such greedy and thoughtless people.  The last one I went to was a weekend event which included a cocktail hour and dinner.  You had a special guest speaker who sat at your table.  At that time, ours was Holly Mordini who was the spokesperson for Smashbox.  I had so much fun and it was informative as well.  I am so grateful that I get to again this year, so looking forward to it.  Hope you love it as much as I do!