Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Bash - tracking number?

Maybe this has already been addressed and I didn't get it. I just got an email from QVC crediting me $5.50 to my account for the Beauty Bash purchase. Does this mean when the boxes are shipped it will be with free shipping?

Visitor

I had the same issue and they refunded my account!  Got the same email about delivery on 7/29/21.  No tracking number!

Trusted Contributor

I received an e-mail message from QVC on August the 4th about the Beauty Bash event/boxes. Here is a copy and paste of the info. that I received:

Hopefully this will help answer questions that some of you have.

@Jordan2 , I would think that the boxes will be shipping for free, as those of us who initially paid for shipping on them were able to get a refund on the shipping.

If anyone has any questions about the event, it says to check the FAQ section on the QVC Beauty Bash page.

You can access it by typing in Beauty Bash in the QVC search bar at the top of your Q page. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for providing this. I knew the box wasn't going to be shipped until Sept, however I was wondering about the registration email. I was worried it went to the spam folder or I accidentally deleted it thinking it was junk. Now at least I know it won't be sent until 9/12. Funny though, I haven't received any communication from qvc regarding beauty bash since the order confirmation email.
Trusted Contributor

Hi @stb13 ,

You're welcome for the info. Heart

Perhaps it is still being mailed out to customers?

I would also make sure that the Q has your updated info.--correct e-mail, etc. 

If you don't hear anything from them, you can always contact Customer Service to make sure that they have your correct customer info. on file so that you are able to receive all correspondence and mailings, etc. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Maybe this has already been addressed and I didn't get it. I just got an email from QVC crediting me $5.50 to my account for the Beauty Bash purchase. Does this mean when the boxes are shipped it will be with free shipping?

Yes.