Respected Contributor

Beauty Bash - tracking number?

Has anyone been able to get a tracking number for their box?  I tried Live Chat and while nice, she was not helpful.  I have a real need for knowing when it is going to arrive.  :-(

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Bash - tracking number?

I CALLED CS RainyDayGal, AND WAS TOLD THE VIRTUAL TICKET WAS THE ONLY THING COMING AT THIS TIME.  THE BOX WILL BE IN SEPTEMBER.  THE TRACKING DOES NOT WORK FOR THIS, BUT THEY DID PUT IT ON FREE SHIPPING TODAY.  THEY WILL CREDIT THAT BACK TO YOU IF YOU CALL.  I WILL SAY THAT THEY ARE A LITTLE CONFUSED ON HOW IT WORKS TOO.  

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I CALLED CS RainyDayGal, AND WAS TOLD THE VIRTUAL TICKET WAS THE ONLY THING COMING AT THIS TIME.  THE BOX WILL BE IN SEPTEMBER.  THE TRACKING DOES NOT WORK FOR THIS, BUT THEY DID PUT IT ON FREE SHIPPING TODAY.  THEY WILL CREDIT THAT BACK TO YOU IF YOU CALL.  I WILL SAY THAT THEY ARE A LITTLE CONFUSED ON HOW IT WORKS TOO.  

Oh that is great news, this makes me feel much better.  Live Chat said to contact CS (I thought they WERE CS - LOL).

Honored Contributor

I was thinking of ordering it but now I am a little hesitate.

Trusted Contributor

I also commented about this in the Beauty Bash thread. Smiley Happy

Basically, from what I understand from talking to CS today, we'll get the beauty box shipped to us, as it gets closer to the event sometime in September. 

The virtual ticket will be e-mailed to us sometime soon. (Before the event).

We're not seeing any tracking numbers yet for the box because it's not being shipped out yet.

When it's shipped, we'll get an e-mail letting us know that it's being shipped.

Respected Contributor

I e-mailed a gal named Cindy at QVC Social asking about the e-mail I received that says "track shipment", your order has shipped, she had all the information and told me specifically I should call back tomorrow.

I e-mailed her back and didn't understand why tomorrow was going to make a difference, she told me that UPS and USPS doesn't always update.

That's exactly what was told to me.

Now I'm confused, the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Yes, this is NOW considered terrible customer service.

Trusted Contributor

I just looked at my order status today, July 31, and it is  showing an estimated delivery  of July 29!   Still no actual tracking.  It remains a mystery. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bookplate  and everyone

I received confirmation from Barb from the QVC social team advising that the actual items will be mailed to us in September. We should receive an email that is the "ticket". (soon if you have not already received it. ) 

It was confusing to me as I had status of "shipped" on my account too. Thanks to Barb from the QVCSocialTeam for clearing this up! 

Contributor

This is a bit frustrating to me because my shipping says 7/28 and arrival says 7/29. I have been keeping an eye out for it since sunday, since 1. don't want it stolen and 2. its HOT here and product could melt

etc. 

Frequent Contributor

I realize the box isn't shipping until Sept, however has anyone received the email with registration info yet?