Honored Contributor

Beauty Bash Phone Call Today

I purchased this year's Beauty Bash Discovery Box, including the ticket for this years virtual Beauty Bash Event on September 18. 

Today I received a phone call that Shawn Killinger taped to be sent to all the ticket purchasers.  It was just a thank-you for the registration, a reminder of the event, and a reminder that specific details will be coming in an email soon.  

The call was a nice touch since I totally forgot about ordering it.  Did anyone else order and get the phone call?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Bash Phone Call Today

Yes,

I got the phone call, too.

I'm looking forward to the event.

It will be here before we know it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes.

I thought some said they had received an email in early August with the ticket info. I know the box is not coming until September.  But I have received no emails, customer service has not been any help, nor has the order tracking since it says it was delivered 7/29.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Yes, I was surprised.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

Yes.

I thought some said they had received an email in early August with the ticket info. I know the box is not coming until September.  But I have received no emails, customer service has not been any help, nor has the order tracking since it says it was delivered 7/29.  LOL

@RainyDayGal   I don't know anything about an email.  Perhaps those that got an email are the ones that did not buy the Discovery Box, and only purchased the event ticket.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I got the message on my phone. I ordered the box as well and my order status is unavailable. I was glad to hear that we will be getting an email. 

Honored Contributor

I got the call too--good to know when/what to expect for all this---

Trusted Contributor

I received the phone call/voice message about the Beauty Bash too.

I had received an email in response to an email I sent asking about the status of the discovery box. The email explained that it would ship in early Sept, in enough time that I would have the box for the day of the virtual Bash. 

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  and @RainyDayGal,

There have been other comments made about this on other Beauty Bash threads, that perhaps some of us seemed to have received a follow-up e-mail from the Q regarding the Beauty Bash event.

I was one of those people, and I copied and pasted the e-mail that I received from the Q in the other thread. 

It again mentioned that if you ordered a Beauty Bash box, you will receive it in September, in time for the event. 

It also mentioned that you will also receive your ticket info. in time for the event as well.

You will get your tracking number by e-mail when your box ships out.

So, if you ordered a box, you haven't missed any tracking number or anything like that yet, because they haven't been sent out yet.

What you might have missed is the e-mail that some of us have received, or the automated phone call that some of us received from QVC/Shawn the other day about the Beauty Bash.

All that I can personally recommend is that if that has happened to anyone here--where you might be missing info. from the Q--is to make sure that the Q has all of your current contact information so that you can receive up-to-date information from them regarding the Beauty Bash. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3  you are wonderful!  Thank you for taking the time to share that information.  Yes, I'm going to check with QVC that they have all of my contact information.