Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty Bash Gift Bag

[ Edited ]

I got the Sapphire bag and pretty much received the same items as DrTwinmom posted.  The only difference was the birthday surprise scent in Josie Maran body butter.  I also got though (unless she forgot to post) was a full size Bare Minerals Mineral Veil and GloTrition Collagen Drink Powder packet  in my bag.  While walking around the different booths, I got samples of Becca highlighter and the Beekman Boys lip balm.  People I saw were:  met the host, Gabrielle, who was very sweet.  I also got to meet Mally who is the warmest, sweetest, most kind person ever!  I didnt get to meet the Beekman Boys but I got to hold one of the goats and had my picture taken.  People I spotted there:  Angel walking around (but didn't get to meet her); Stacy Ann (one of the models); Dr. Denese; Peter Thomas Roth; Laura Geller (who looked fabulous) and her line was really long to meet and get your pic taken with her.  I also was happy to spot Lisa Mason at the Super Smile booth. All in all a fun event and glad I went.

Trusted Contributor

I'm so happy you all had such a great time, there's a group on FB of the Beauty Bash and it looked like fun. I would have loved to have met some of the vendors, ppl like Laura and Mally, you just can't fake their love and enthusiasm. I would have liked to have met PTR, was he there? 

Valued Contributor

Yes PTR was there at his booth.  Some booths were more crowded than others.  I didn't get to that one. 

Honored Contributor

This event is a win win for the vendors. They get to meet the fans, the customer gains a positive opinion of them. You get products, you think how nice and generous the vendors were, find your favorites, and may become a customer for life.

[ Edited ]

I was very pleased.  I got the ruby bag.  I was concerned that it would have a pile of makeup products I would never use.  I was pleasantly surprised that it was almost all skin care and hair care products, with only a few make-up products, all of which I would use.  The ruby bag contained almost everything listed about as well as a number of other items, but to the extent it contained the items listed above I copied and pasted (and edited where necessary) rather than re-type it all: 

3 bars of Beekman Soap (3.5oz each)

Dyson comb ($24)

Josie Maran body butter 4oz - 3 - vanilla pear, juicy peach, my birthday treat

Philosophy Purity Made Simple 8oz

Sunday Riley Good Genes full size 1oz ($105) 

Calista ,Embellish Hair Spray 10oz

Skinfix eczema+ hand cream 5oz

Beachwaver Wrap up ($10)

Elemis peptide4 eye recovery cream 15ml

Sigma concealer brush

Becca Backlight priming filter 15ml

Algenist complete eye renewal 15ml

Laura Geller Baked blush n brighten peach berry full size 0.16oz

Tarte lip crayon baked

Wen 3-19 ultra nourishing internsive body treatment 3 oz and Hair and body dry oil intensive treatment spray 3oz (deluxe sample sizes)

Tatcha luminous deep hydration lifting mask 20ml

tacha revitalizing eye cream

aquis prime hair pre-wash 12oz

perricone face finishing and firming moisturizer full size

it confidence in a cleanser, cleansing serum, 5 oz, 

dr Denise, hydroshield face serum, 15ml

it superhero volumizing mascara

one bottle each of Josie Maran argon oil and skin dope

bare minerals mineral veil, full size

lancer, the method polish, full size

peter Thomas Roth, 24k gold lift and firm prism cream, 1.7 oz

PTR, mega rich intensive eye cream

PTR, Cucumber gel mask, .5 oz

PTR Irish Moore mud, 1 oz

PTR, unwrinkle peel pads, 60 pads

PTR, PEPTIDE SERUM, SAMPLE SIZE

Wenmen, Amber woods

smile whitening toothpaste, full size, two activators, a lip treatment and a cosmetic case

Pop sonic, small purple one 

tweaked by nature, restore hair treatment, 6 oz

westmoreland beauty - lip gloss - the one that changes colors to match your skin.

doll 10, concealer, sample size. 

3 more brushes. 

Philosophy hot/cold reusable gel eye mask

Honored Contributor

Have to ask, was Dana from Perricone there?

I don't use one beauty item QVC sells (any more), but would have loved to just to see Dana and talk to her.

I would've loved to see Tova, too, but am sure she wouldn't be there (any more, anyway) because she doesn't really sell any beauty products now.

Occasional Contributor
Hi I attended Friday night and Saturday
Friday I got the diamond bag and Saturday was ruby bag
I did get everything listed in this post. I also got full size
Dr. Perricone face finishing and firming moisturizer ( got one in each bag ) full size super smile toothpaste ( in both bags )
Pop sonic leaf bud ( both bags ) and I have to say Peter Thomas Roth in my 2 bags was very generous in fact the most generous
I got a full size of his in wrinkle peel pads , mega rich eye cream and retinol fusion pm And at his booth he gave little bags with 3 sample size products and one had his new washcloth Nothing from James read except a small sample packet of his face sleep mask given at his booth . Nothing from Clarisonic in my diamond bag but in my ruby bag was a full size skin renewing peel treatment Sara happ did not give anything at booth ( actually more than half did not give anything ) she gave a lip gloss in Diamond bag and nothing in ruby bag . She gave a silver eyeshadow stick at booths and in diamond bag was eye shadow pallet and highlighter pallet
Tatcha I was very surprised she gave the sample size eye cream at booth and One cloth mask in diamond bag but nothing in ruby bag. (I must she was the sweetest women and was very gracious to everyone who approached her )
Bare minerals full size mineral veil in both bags
Can’t remember if this was listed in original post
Both bags contained full size Sunday Riley good genes
Lactic acidosis treatment
Occasional Contributor
Yes she was and a absolute stunning women inside and out just loved her !!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looked like there was a great turn out.

Chaz was live streaming while he was there so it was fun to watch. He was there Saturday all afternoon, but then he had a show at the Q and he had to leave to go do that. He was going to go back for the night show, but the time and distance would have only had him back there Saturday night for only about an hour. (where was the bash? Philly?)

Then he was back for Sunday. Boy, he is the hardest working man I know. He has been busting his butt since June started, and still managed to fit in most of the beauty bash. The line to see and talk to him was very long and he stood there and greeted every one with such graciousness and appreciation to all fans. He posed for so many fan pictures, and hugged whoever wanted a hug. I think he was hugged out by the end of Sunday afternoon, and then he had to dash back to the Q for a 7pm show.

He has a terrific team he works with and they work like a well oiled machine. He is very lucky to have such a crew. Models, assistants, the guy who takes care of his dogs. He has all sorts of workers, and they seem to be so close they are like family. He came to town and they were traveling in 4 great big SUV's so that is how many people he had to bring to be at QVC for a month.

I am not even a WEN girl, but I just love him. He is very funny off-air. (he is always live on Instagram and Periscope, so you really get to see how hard he works). He has fun, he laughs, all his crew have fun but he really has to work hard. Into the Q, out of the Q, sleeping in naps.

He very rarely sits and relaxes, especially this month because of the gallons. He must be so exhausted.

I did see someone walking the line of people waiting to see him tossing a small bottle of something into people's bags. A gift, I am guessing.

There were so many hair stylists! I don't know where they all came from, the Q must have done a day hire or something. Only a few were actually Chaz's crew.

It was so cute to see the young ladies (ages 8-16) out with their Mom's having "beauty day". Fun for the Mom/daughter bond.

He was the only one who was live so I could only watch the background people wandering but everyone was enjoying themselves.

I did see Mally too, as she came to see say hi Chaz. She is always so upbeat, so full of life. Always smiling and having fun. I love her, and her family. She has a great husband (She is the other one that does a lot of live social media). Her husband is so funny! Great couple. Beautiful girls too.

I would go if I was local. I was surprised how many people flew in for it. They were doing random interviews of people and there were quit a few who flew from elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

beauty bash1.jpg

beauty bash2.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein