Contributor

@joa wrote:

I went to the bash early session today.  My hubby and added up the retail value of bag and it was over $1200....😍   I had the ruby ticket ( the big bag they said)... I did not get any mally or Doll 10 however I am soooo happy with the bag,

You had me curious so my daughter and I actually just added the Sapphire bags items up and it actually was at least $600 worth of things plus all the vendor samples WOW. It really was a great day. 

Super Contributor

Re: Beauty Bash Gift Bag

[ Edited ]

Nothing from Doll 10 in my Ruby bag. At the bottom of my bag was a piece of white ribbon. Wonder what that belonged to that was missing. Of all the vendors Perricone and Josie were the most generous. Got to meet the Beekman Boys! Had a great day with many nice Beauties!

Honored Contributor

I'm also curious as to what was in the beauty bash's bag...can someone please list what was given? 

I had thought about going but kept thinking that maybe there would be a lot of stuff that I wouldn't use...then there was the parking issue.  I didn't realize that parking was paid for.  I assumed that one would have to pay for parking and I hate driving in that area.

I hope it was worth the cost of admission for those of you who went!

Valued Contributor

what gives with these answers?

Seems like everyone just wants to say whether they got Doll 10 or Mally but not tell anyone what else they got in their bags.

Is it that difficult to say what products you got?

People are curious as to what items were in there. Saying they added up to $1200 doesn't mean anything. 

Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

what gives with these answers?

Seems like everyone just wants to say whether they got Doll 10 or Mally but not tell anyone what else they got in their bags.

Is it that difficult to say what products you got?

People are curious as to what items were in there. Saying they added up to $1200 doesn't mean anything. 

@PinkSunset   Thank you!  I don't understand it either....PLEASE someone let us know what you did get in your gift bags!

Honored Contributor

I, too, would like to know exactly what was in the gift bags.  I don't understand the hesitation to post the items.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

I am short on time, but most of the items in the sapphire bag-

3 sm bars of Beekman Soap (3.5oz each)

Dyson comb ($24)

Josie Maran body butter 4oz (melon) (only 1-preview video showed 2)

2 Mally palates

Philosophy Purity Made Simple 8oz

Sunday Riley Good Genes full size 1oz ($105)

Calista ,Embellish Hair Spray 10oz

Skinfix eczema+ hand cream 5oz

Beachwaver Wrap up ($10)

Buxom Big Tease mascara full size 13.5ml

Doll10 Effort Lash mascara full size

Elemis peptide4 eye recovery cream 15ml

Sigma concealer brush

Becca Backlight priming filter 15ml

Algenist complete eye renewal 15ml

Laura Geller Baked blush n brighten peach berry full size 0.16oz

Tarte lip crayon baked

Wen 3-19 ultra nourishing internsive body treatment 3 oz and Hair and body dry oil intensive treatment spray 3oz (deluxe sample sizes)

Tatcha luminous deep hydration lifting mask 20ml

Nothing in the bag from Peter Thomas Roth.  Also Pop rep and both videos showed a small POP -was not in my bag. I was looking forward to trying it.  

Also videos showed full size Perricone moisturizer and Dr. Denese product- neither were in my bag.

Someone mentioned Perricone samples were generous - all I received from the booth was a single sample of their vitamin drink. 

Josie Maran booth was the most generous - deluxe samples of argan oil and body butters (2 oz and 4 oz).  Also received from Beekman an additional small bar of soap and 2 lip balms.  Aquis booth also gave a full size preshampoo treatment.  

Very disappinted not to receive anything from Perricone, as it was shown in both QVC videos.

I had a fun time and feel I received enough products I would use to make up for the $125 ticket price. 

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

@PommomNJ   Thank you very much for posting the items.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@PommomNJ: I appreciate you for listing the goodies in the beauty bag! By the way, welcome to the boards!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Beauty Bash Gift Bag

[ Edited ]

I have the same bag @ DrTwinmom Smiley Happy  (no ITC, Perricone, Dr.D, Super Smile or Pop)

Had a blast and this is just icing on the cake! Thank you @qvc 

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 9.26.59 AM.png