Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Bash Gift Bag

[ Edited ]

@PommomNJ wrote:

I am short on time, but most of the items in the sapphire bag-

3 sm bars of Beekman Soap (3.5oz each)

Dyson comb ($24)

Josie Maran body butter 4oz (melon) (only 1-preview video showed 2)

2 Mally palates

Philosophy Purity Made Simple 8oz

Sunday Riley Good Genes full size 1oz ($105)

Calista ,Embellish Hair Spray 10oz

Skinfix eczema+ hand cream 5oz

Beachwaver Wrap up ($10)

Buxom Big Tease mascara full size 13.5ml

Doll10 Effort Lash mascara full size

Elemis peptide4 eye recovery cream 15ml

Sigma concealer brush

Becca Backlight priming filter 15ml

Algenist complete eye renewal 15ml

Laura Geller Baked blush n brighten peach berry full size 0.16oz

Tarte lip crayon baked

Wen 3-19 ultra nourishing internsive body treatment 3 oz and Hair and body dry oil intensive treatment spray 3oz (deluxe sample sizes)

Tatcha luminous deep hydration lifting mask 20ml

Nothing in the bag from Peter Thomas Roth.  Also Pop rep and both videos showed a small POP -was not in my bag. I was looking forward to trying it.  

Also videos showed full size Perricone moisturizer and Dr. Denese product- neither were in my bag.

Someone mentioned Perricone samples were generous - all I received from the booth was a single sample of their vitamin drink. 

Josie Maran booth was the most generous - deluxe samples of argan oil and body butters (2 oz and 4 oz).  Also received from Beekman an additional small bar of soap and 2 lip balms.  Aquis booth also gave a full size preshampoo treatment.  

Very disappinted not to receive anything from Perricone, as it was shown in both QVC videos.

I had a fun time and feel I received enough products I would use to make up for the $125 ticket price. 

Hope this helps!

@PommomNJ I figured the difference between the $125 ticket price bag and the higher entrance fee  bag was Perricone products- because I didn't get any in my $125 bag! Everything else you noted was exactly my bag as well- it was well worth it.  I was at the 'Bash' Saturday afternoon.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Have to ask, was Dana from Perricone there?

I don't use one beauty item QVC sells (any more), but would have loved to just to see Dana and talk to her.

I would've loved to see Tova, too, but am sure she wouldn't be there (any more, anyway) because she doesn't really sell any beauty products now.

@Lucky Charm  yes,  Dana was there. She looked terrific too!

Occasional Contributor

Just curious we went on Friday and had the sapphire level and I know when tickets were on sale the second option was the ruby level for $225. I remember waiting in line and the gentleman who was giving information was saying if you have diamond level come up here to the front. i thought he was just using the wrong name but i saw that diamond level was mentioned in the above post. What was the diamond level and how did one have to go about getting that level of ticket?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maylyse wrote:

Just curious we went on Friday and had the sapphire level and I know when tickets were on sale the second option was the ruby level for $225. I remember waiting in line and the gentleman who was giving information was saying if you have diamond level come up here to the front. i thought he was just using the wrong name but i saw that diamond level was mentioned in the above post. What was the diamond level and how did one have to go about getting that level of ticket?

@maylyse  I never heard of the 'diamond' level being offered, maybe it was a VIP kind of thing?

Your post made me chucke- I couldn't recall the other gem used for the higher priced admssion, I kidded with others on line  near me that  it was the  'diamonique' level!!

Contributor

We had the ruby level tix, and were wondering about the diamond level, too. I’m pretty certain the only levels that were offered (at least publicly) were sapphire and ruby.

All of the press that was released for the event also mentioned that there were 2 levels available. 

Can someone who had the diamond ticket shed some light?

We were very pleased with our gift bags. Just asking out of curiosity since we didn’t see a diamond option when we purchased. 

Thanks Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

not sure if the person made a mistake when she said "diamond" regarding her picture.

diamond MAY have referred to invited guests or special guests like maybe beauty bloggers/social media influencers?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

not sure if the person made a mistake when she said "diamond" regarding her picture.

diamond MAY have referred to invited guests or special guests like maybe beauty bloggers/social media influencers?

found out what diamond level was.......

Random customers won  tickets from QVC in April. They had sent a (random) email that stated the recipeient had been chosen as a VIP guest to go for free (and they were able to bring a guest.) They also had the chance to meet and take pictures with all of the vendors and even pet the goat and get his pic also. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor
I was one of the lucky ones to win diamond ticket
I also purchased a ruby ticket for Saturday. The gift bags were almost Identical

Hi,

I had such a wonderful day! The products are all listed and shown prior to my post, but certainly worth at least 600$. I got to meet Carmindy and Mally and saw Leah. The table of High Five was saying how great their product was, but I don't remember them giving a sample. Anyone else? I also did not get the POP in my bag.  I got the bag that came with 

the 125$ ticket.  I was hoping to get Dr. Denese, but I didn't see anything. Her creme is fantastic. The samples were really great as well. I felt that Mally and Jose were the most generous, but I guess Laura Gellar as well...since she gave a blush. 

I hope they have it again. It was a real highlight event to me. My granddaughter was also born while we were at the show so I had to leave a little early. 2 fabulous things on the same day! Loved it!