Contributor

I did not receive any Supersmile, either.  

There was a QVC booth on site with limited items for purchase.  Pretty much the same list as on the QVC site under Beauty Bash Pop-Up, but no shipping cost.

https://www.qvc.com/content/beauty/beauty-bash-pop-up-shop.html

Limited colors/options, though.  Seemed like 1 item for sale from each vendor.  

Beauty Bash t-shirts  $12.

Super Contributor

I bought the t-shirt! Heart

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 10.12.36 AM.png

Respected Contributor
That was kind of DrTwinmom to take the time and post each of her items. I’m assuming people are not posting their items because if they spent time there yesterday, then they are busy catching up on life today. I’m glad people seem to be happy w/ what they received .
To me it doesn’t seem the haul is that extravagant, especially w/ certain key vendors missing items, but then again I didn’t go and invest in the day! Once again, hope all are happy and enjoyed themselves!!
New Contributor

The price of the ticket was definitely worth it.  I didn't sit there and add everything up, but I could see it was approximately $600.  Vendors were giving out samples, most were very generous with the samples, large sizes and one new hair vendor gave out a full size 12 oz product.  The Josie Maran area gave out multiple body butters, 4oz sizes, and oils.  It was so much fun, and meeting the hosts and celebs was a blast!!

Respected Contributor
@Karen622..... Nice, it sounds like a fun time u had..!
Contributor

I think $125 was reasonable for the event, but I wouild be hessitant to justify spending more.  

Maybe someone who got a Ruby bag can list what they received. 

Honored Contributor

I think if you love and use the products that QVC pushes the most, then the bags were worth it. 

Sounds like those who went had a great time : )

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Just got back and my bag also had the same stuff as Drtwinmom. Except my Josie butter was "my birthday surprise" scent or something like that.

Also agree with Perricone booth, only sample they were giving out was the green drink and they were displaying their makeup line but there was no skin care products or sample.

Also agree Josie was the most generous, everyone got deluxe samples of both her agran oil AND skin dope which was great becase now I can try before buying. Also two 4 ounce body butters and a 2 ounce.

I picked Sunday because Josie Maran was supposed to be there, but they announced that she was sick so she couldn't make it. 

I'm assuming the Ruby bags are the ones that included the POP, perricone,etc.

Honored Contributor

i was on vacation, but so unfortunately could not go. hope to attend the next one!

these are two photos of swag.......first pic is diamond level swag. second pic are samples handed out at booths.

diamond level bag.jpg

beauty bash samples.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@PommomNJ   Thank you so much for posting what was in the beauty bags!