Frequent Contributor

Can anyone going tonight post some of the things found in the gift bag? When it was first announced one of the hosts did a video with a sneak peek of the gift bag contents and it seemed like a lot. Then Sandra Bennet did another video that just showed a few things that you were guaranteed to get and then showed other items that MIGHT appear in your bag. 

Super Contributor

I'm interested as well.  I'm thinking they got lots of WEN and Philosophy.

Contributor
My mom, sister and I attended this morning’s session. We had the Ruby level tickets. We didn’t receive anything from Mally or Doll 10 in our bags, which was odd because they are the 2 vendors Sandra Bennett specifically named in her video as being included in all bags, regardless of the level. We are wondering if we’re missing anything else Smiley Sad
Frequent Contributor

Would you say the value of the gift bag was worth the ticket? Were the vendors also giving out free samples or just selling?

I know they were saying 600 dollar "value" but are they going by prices sold on qvc or the retail value they assign to a product. Like when they have Perricone TSV that they sell for 150.00 but say it has an 800.00 retail value...

Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty Bash Gift Bag

[ Edited ]

I'm going tonight with my sister.  I have the Sapphire level so I'm not sure what products this level gets as opposed to the higher level.  Keeping fingers crossed on all the goodies.  Looking forward to seeing the Beekman Boys!  I'll post back. 

Highlighted
Contributor

[ Edited ]

We did get 2 Mally Palletes (eyeshadow and highlight)  and a Doris Dalton Mascara in our Sapphire bags. Some of things listed on the video as "You may get" were probably in the Ruby Bags at the $600 value. The bags were nice and I loved that we  also got samples at some of the vendors. Between the vendor giveaways and the bag, we ended up with quite a bit of stuff. It wasn't like years gone by but  It was a really nice event and worth the price for my admission ticket. My daughter and I enjoyed the day!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the same bag Friday Night Heart

(I didn't see anything from @itcosmetics or  @perriconeMD I don't think.) 

I bought a t-shirt and a few items from Pop Up Shop.Smiley Happy

I had a BLAST! Everyone was just SUPER!

Gorgeous, generous and kind.

I highly appreciated free parking and extra samples.

This was the BEST!

I'm a busy mom of boys that just happened to love anything beauty so this was a huge TREAT for me 

Thank you @qvc!

Frequent Contributor

But there was more than just two Mally Compacts and a mascara, right? The Sapphire is supposed to be worth over 600.00...

Contributor

@Anonymous195334 wrote:

But there was more than just two Mally Compacts and a mascara, right? The Sapphire is supposed to be worth over 600.00...

Yes there were other items. I was responding to the person that said they did not get that in their bag.-  There was a nice variety of things.  We also got a bag to put things the  vendors were giving out at their boothes . I am not sure the Sapphire bag  was $600 but it was well worth the price of admission and a really great day

Contributor

I went to the bash early session today.  My hubby and added up the retail value of bag and it was over $1200....😍   I had the ruby ticket ( the big bag they said)... I did not get any mally or Doll 10 however I am soooo happy with the bag,