Occasional Contributor

Beauty Bash - Bag Restrictions

Just a heads up if you’re planning on attending the Beauty Bash, no bag over 4.5” x 6.5” will be allowed. That’ll be one tiny bag, lol. 🤷‍♀️
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Bash - Bag Restrictions

@Cindy10357 wrote:
Just a heads up if you’re planning on attending the Beauty Bash, no bag over 4.5” x 6.5” will be allowed. That’ll be one tiny bag, lol. 🤷‍♀️

@Cindy10357 

WHAT? Are you talking about the handbag you can carry in? That's about the size of my wallet.

Trusted Contributor

My husband and I went years ago, met Antonella, Jeanne Bice, Chaz Dean, was a fun time.  No bag restrictions, thank goodness.  It was crowded, which of course 

was expected.  Everyone was wonderful, my Husband had two large bags filled to the brim...when we got home I had a ball finding all the treats in those bags.  Have fun if your going.

Honored Contributor

@phluphy @I am surprised that your dh went...mine won’t even hold my handbag in public.Did you dh enjoy himself or was he there to carry the goodies?

Occasional Contributor

Yes, that’s what the FAQs on the QVC Beauty Bash page shows and I confirmed it via email.
Occasional Contributor

Went to the Friday night event , everyone in our group made sure our purses were the required measurements. However there were people with huge shoulder bags or back packs(not clear) that were  entering without any problems. We all went through a metal detector.

Occasional Contributor

@cab57 I went to the Saturday afternoon event and saw the same. My daughter and I traveled from Texas to attend and went to quite a bit a trouble to make sure we conformed with the posted rules. Was not happy with that, but we had a great time.
Esteemed Contributor

I first saw the bag restrictions when I parked my car outside the event!!  My daughter and I scrambled and used makeup totes for the few things we needed to have in the event (phones, wallets, etc). But I saw lots of people with bigger bags as well- they didn't give attendees  a hard time when they entered the event.