Occasional Contributor

Just wanted to say how sorry I am to see the original forum changed.   I know this will not make a differance, but the new site if awful!  Yes I know change is supposed to be "good", but sometimes its just  awful!

Esteemed Contributor

It is awful.It has lost the sense of community and I really don't think it will get that back no matter how  we get used to it. Sad. I liked comming here more than I like  Facebook.

Trusted Contributor

It's definitely going to take some getting used to!

Respected Contributor

Yes change can be good , if it is better. But this is awful. I don't like PaulasChoice review site either. I have had months to get used to it. What is wrong with a little refresh and leave it alone.

Valued Contributor

I don't like this either but am trying to get the most out of it I can.  I agree the former Beauty Banter had a much stronger sense of community and I miss that.

Super Contributor

@virgosun wrote:

I don't like this either but am trying to get the most out of it I can.  I agree the former Beauty Banter had a much stronger sense of community and I miss that.

I agree that that sense of community that Beauty Banter had is missing. I think it's just because people are still trying to get their bearings. I believe it will come back when we've all adjusted. Or, we can just think of it as a bigger family now...not just the Beauty Banter family, but the WEN family, the Laura Geller family, Mally family, etc.

On a side note, I can't believe how many WEN threads there are! I guess I never noticed since they used to have their own forum. I miss Beauty Banter, too, but things will begin to feel normal soon enough. Hang in there!