New Contributor

Beauty Bag w/ Products for Charity! Where is it QVC????

On 06/03/21 I ordered a designated product "Becca Hyda Mist Set" and I was supposed to receive the gift bag. In fact this is what it says (copy & pasted) from the product.

Gift with Purchase

As a thank you for your support, score this tote bag with your order, filled with 10+ items from brands you love—think Too Faced, June Jacobs, WEN by Chaz Dean, & Josie Maran (just to name a few). And it all clocks in at a minimum value of $150. One per customer, while supplies lasts.

I have been told they are running behind. Over a month now!! WHERE IS MY BAG???

I want a full refund if you aren't sending it. NO help from cutomer service.

New Contributor

Re: Beauty Bag w/ Products for Charity! Where is it QVC????

[ Edited ]

Just got off the phone with customer service! What a joke "Jamilla" who NOW SAYS while supplies last!! Are you kidding me!! I have called 5 times on this. Been told it is on it's way that they are running late. I am sick and tired of being lied to by OVC.

She kept repeating the same rhetoric like a robot. Great customer service QVC.

Not to mention the BS email you sent me that I could relax my order is just running late!

If that were true where is it!!!!

Poor customer service, poor shipping that is overpriced. Took over a month to receive another order and it wasn't even backordered!! Liars, ripping people off NOT OKAY.

I want my money back for the item I purchased to receive the bag. I ordered this the first day of the offer. There is NO REASON you would run out that fast as none of the items were sold out when I ordered. Mismanaged offers in addition to snotty customer service. You have lost me as a customer.

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness! You made a purchase for a product where a portion of the price went to charity. There was never, and has never been, a promise of a gift bag. They were always available WHILE supply last. 

If the supply didn't last, can't you just be content with the fact you donated to charity?

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Chachalafoofoo !  This happened to me as well on my order of the BareMinerals brush set.  I contacted the QVC Social Team by email (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com) and Melvin wa able to g it shipped to me separately.  Email them, include your order info and explain what happened.  They're  the best at resolving these types of issues.

Contributor

Hi. I see that you placed your order on 6/3. The beauty with benefits event started on 5/1 (with not many choices 🙁). The big event was on 5/25 (I think that was the date). So by 6/3 pretty good chance while supplies last = no supply left. The thing that is a shame is that anyone could order something now that is still available from the list and it still shows the gift bag…. So that could lead customers to believe that there are still some gift bags left. Sorry you didn’t get one 🙁
Trusted Contributor

Hello, all!  They still may have GWP available.  I was watching The List on HSN this evening and they were continuing the Beauty with Benefits  GWP through later this month sometime.  It's worth a try.

In previous years they sold out of the GWP early or at least by the end of the broadcast but it doesn't seem that was necessarily the case this year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chachalafoofoo wrote:

Just got off the phone with customer service! What a joke "Jamilla" who NOW SAYS while supplies last!! Are you kidding me!! I have called 5 times on this. Been told it is on it's way that they are running late. I am sick and tired of being lied to by OVC.

She kept repeating the same rhetoric like a robot. Great customer service QVC.

Not to mention the BS email you sent me that I could relax my order is just running late!

If that were true where is it!!!!

Poor customer service, poor shipping that is overpriced. Took over a month to receive another order and it wasn't even backordered!! Liars, ripping people off NOT OKAY.

I want my money back for the item I purchased to receive the bag. I ordered this the first day of the offer. There is NO REASON you would run out that fast as none of the items were sold out when I ordered. Mismanaged offers in addition to snotty customer service. You have lost me as a customer.

@Chachalafoofoo - If you look at your own first post, you gave the info that was on the website, where it clearly states "One per customer, while supplies last."  So that shouldn't be a surprise to you.

And you didn't order on the first day of the offer - you ordered a month after the initial offers and nearly 10 days after the on-air presentation.

Some here have given you advice on how to ask about this in an email.  Perhaps you should do that?

(This event was for charity.  If you want a full refund, you need to return the item you bought.  And the charity will lose out.)

New Contributor

I ordered before the shows aired, qvc was still advertising the free gift. And I have an email confirming my free bag. Now 2 months later while supplies last. A company who relies on their customers buying goods should not lie to their customers. And I was lied to.