Respected Contributor

Beauty 24 hours on HSN everything! everything Free shipping.

I just can't understand how QVC can't get with the program.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty 24 hours on HSN everything! everything Free shipping.

I think hsn is trying to acquire new customers & reward repeat customers with daily and weekly free s&h plus flex pay offers. Q seems to take the position of "we have a loyal customer base" who are happy to pay s&h, it's a privilege to shop at Q, so s&h is almost like a gratuity for them. Even when they mis-post s&h during a tv promo, they won't honor it. Twice in last month they listed a lower s&h price on tv, made the host say, sorry, it's a mistake, not 3 but 6+ for s&h. They clearly depend on it for profit. Certainly has helped me with a decision to not purchase if I'm on the fence. 6 or 7 s&h, the decision is no purchase!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

they trying their hard marketing efforts.

Honored Contributor

As long as their customers are willing to pay for it, they don't have to.

Honored Contributor

I have yet to find a good enough bargain (total cost including S&H) on anything I like at QVC to make any purchases this year.

I have made 6 purchases at HSN, including one today, so far this year. If the total cost had not been good deals I would not have made the purchases.

Honored Contributor

Use code APRILBEAUTY15 for an addl. 15% off at HSN. Get 7% rebate back from ShopAtHome too.

Lots of special prices today at HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased an eye repair cream from HSN today with free S & H. It's not just the S & H, but the TS's that they offered are just so much more reasonably priced.

Super Contributor

I'm buying yet another lancome lip lover lip gloss....that free shipping will get me every time Smiley Happy ""somebody"" (namely this place) should certainly learn something from them over there - I buy far more from hsn than I do here.

Respected Contributor

If a product on QVC is a REALLY good deal I will buy it but I don't just flippantly buy something i want to try due to the high shipping price, i just look somewhere else. HSN gets me to buy with the free shipping alot lately. I did shop a little more the WEEK qvc gave us a break on shipping. Unreal they don't get it togeher and lower those rates.

Super Contributor

I liked the reduced shipping blitz at the end of March Q offered. That, coupled with the great configuration on the upcoming Josie Maran TSV was enough to motivate me to order. I have to say that I do wait and order products I like b/c of free shipping on the other networks (Andrew Lessman, Skinn). Each network has it's strong points, IMO.