Respected Contributor

Re: Beautiful eye shadow palette

Thank you, @Katcat1 !  One was still $49, but I found the 3 that are $22.  GREAT price.  Thanks for posting it.  Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Orginally $49 now $22 plus 30% off = $15.40 & free shpg. Stilla.  Two other palettes available.

@Katcat1   Love those colors...especially the center row down...Great find!!!  The 2nd shade in that row (muted rose) is my favorite!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Styla products!

I just bought an eye shadow palette on Friday and don't need any more beauty gifts. This is a good deal. I have a very similar palette from No. 7 that I use often.

BTW: the original price of $49.00? Just silly. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I ordered two of the pallets. There was a free gift with a $30 purchase. 

Honored Contributor

Nice colors but I don't wear shadows anymore except for my Basic Naked pallet which are all neutrals and only 5 of them in the pallet. Threw away the ton of other shadows--never wore them. At 64 I hardly wear make up anymore but still like to keep things neutral. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1, thanks for the info.  I ordered the matte version and it is beautiful!  An early Christmas present for moi.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1

The matte palette is right up my alley.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I checked the website yesterday and the prices were raised.  The matte went up to $27.  Interesting.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I went to Milani's website and signed up for their email list to get free shipping.  This palette was only $13.99.  Not sure how long that deal lasts, but yay!!  (They have other colors for the same price as well, and an all-matte palette.)

Image result for milani pure passion palette

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org