Honored Contributor

Beautiful eye shadow palette

Orginally $49 now $22 plus 30% off = $15.40 & free shpg. Stilla.  Two other palettes available.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Beautiful eye shadow palette

@Katcat1

Absolutely gorgeous shades. When I magnify on my iPad, they may be too shimmery for me but wow you couldn't want for any additional shades if you can wear them. Great find.

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much, just placed an order for my GD, she wanted an eye shadow pallette for Christmas.  Great!

Respected Contributor

That's lovely! If I hadn't already ordered a palette from Bobbi Brown recently, I'd order it. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

Is this at stilacosmetics.com?  When I go to their page, the price is $49 with no signage of a sale.  I put it in my cart and the price remains $49.

???

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Contributor

Thank you for the tip.  I ordered a couple as gifts!

Honored Contributor

@spent2much  Yes, on their website and go under Sale to the right on the home page.  There are 3 separate palettes available.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoveMyBaby  This one may work for you.  Looks like all matte shades.  You work horizontally with the palette.  From left to right and those are the best shades together but you can do whatever you like.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby  This one may work for you.  Looks like all matte shades.  You work horizontally with the palette.  From left to right and those are the best shades together but you can do whatever you like.

@Katcat1
G O R G E O U S ❤️🙌🏼

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 Ebates is 4% too 👍🏼

I want it but can't justify purchasing right now. I am happy with Stila cosmetics though. I have a product called One Step, it's such a great one, I trolled eBay when it was discontinued. It basically was your shadow, cheek and lip in one tube. Looked great on everyone. Lasted too. 

⚓️