Honored Contributor

Of course I had to go check just in case some popped back into stock.  No such luck but I found something better, a set of five miniatures for $25.00. Plus I got a Boscia charcoal 1 oz tube free for the daily deal promo they are running now.  I have Flash, so free shipping.  These minis are my favorite way to buy lipstick, since I'm always changing and trying new ones. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Of course I had to go check just in case some popped back into stock.  No such luck but I found something better, a set of five miniatures for $25.00. Plus I got a Boscia charcoal 1 oz tube free for the daily deal promo they are running now.  I have Flash, so free shipping.  These minis are my favorite way to buy lipstick, since I'm always changing and trying new ones. 

I saw this morning it is sold out in backtalk/rush at Macy's but I have found on eBay for $14.75 and $2.67 shipping for that item @depglass  I have not purchased in case like you more pops up.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 and @Boehm Collector will definitely let you know when I get mine - it shipped today. 

Honored Contributor

At lunch today went into Sehpora and picked up UD "Rapture" cream lipstick.  It was the other color that I liked.  It is so pretty and the pencil from the kit we just bought looked like it would work nicely with this lipstick too so didn't need to buy another pencil. 

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

At lunch today went into Sehpora and picked up UD "Rapture" cream lipstick.  It was the other color that I liked.  It is so pretty and the pencil from the kit we just bought looked like it would work nicely with this lipstick too so didn't need to buy another pencil. 

@JudyL Yes, from the swatches online, Rapture looks like a beautiful color!

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@momoftwo2007 .....   I found the Backtalk and Rush on the Macy's website for $15.00 but with the discount code I got it for $12.75 and free shipping!!  

@momoftwo2007 and @JudyL  ... Macy's cancelled my order!!!  

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector  Oh no!! Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector  WHAT?!   No way!  Have you had a chance to call them?

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @momoftwo2007 and @JudyL ..... Apparently that color is no longer in stock.  So I'm not going to bother calling.  In a way I'm glad because I have a lot of Christmas gifts to pay for.   I am also returning a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Penelope Pink that arrived this week..... it was much to light for my coloring.   

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 and @Boehm Collector today I received my lipstick kit!  At first I'll admit when I tried the lip pencil, I wasn't so sure I was going to like it.  It seemed to have a little sparkle to it and wasn't so sure about that.  Then I saw that the lipstick was a comfort matte and I thought Oh I don't know if I"m going to like the look of this.  For some reason I thought it was a cream.  But I tried it anyway.  Once I had both the pencil and lipstick on, I decided to put just a touch of IT's "Love" lipgloss over the lipstick and oh my!  I love it!  Between this set and "Rapture" cream from UD that I bought last week, I think these will become my favorites!  Thank you momoftwo2007 for telling us about this.