Honored Contributor

I bought the Jilted lip pencil with the Firebird at a large Macy’s that had Urban Decay among their ‘Impulse’ Cosmetic area. That is a nice raspberry color. I also own the Naked set. Backtalk is a nice neutral shade too. I own the lipstick but not the coordinating pencil.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@momoftwo2007 and @Boehm Collector today I received my lipstick kit!  At first I'll admit when I tried the lip pencil, I wasn't so sure I was going to like it.  It seemed to have a little sparkle to it and wasn't so sure about that.  Then I saw that the lipstick was a comfort matte and I thought Oh I don't know if I"m going to like the look of this.  For some reason I thought it was a cream.  But I tried it anyway.  Once I had both the pencil and lipstick on, I decided to put just a touch of IT's "Love" lipgloss over the lipstick and oh my!  I love it!  Between this set and "Rapture" cream from UD that I bought last week, I think these will become my favorites!  Thank you momoftwo2007 for telling us about this.

@JudyL  I am so glad that it worked out for you!  

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@momoftwo2007 and @Boehm Collector today I received my lipstick kit!  At first I'll admit when I tried the lip pencil, I wasn't so sure I was going to like it.  It seemed to have a little sparkle to it and wasn't so sure about that.  Then I saw that the lipstick was a comfort matte and I thought Oh I don't know if I"m going to like the look of this.  For some reason I thought it was a cream.  But I tried it anyway.  Once I had both the pencil and lipstick on, I decided to put just a touch of IT's "Love" lipgloss over the lipstick and oh my!  I love it!  Between this set and "Rapture" cream from UD that I bought last week, I think these will become my favorites!  Thank you momoftwo2007 for telling us about this.

Glad you like the lipstick set.  Too bad mine was cancelled.   Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

Rapture for moi!  Lovely.  Will check later after the Christmas furor dies down to see if I can score a set.  Thanks for sharing.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown