Honored Contributor

Featuring Lupita Nyong'o and Zendaya. Saw it in the new People magazine.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-17-at-8.08.32-PM.png

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

Beautiful young women.  Oh to be that age again.  Sigh.Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!  Zendaya is an awesome singer.  She played the lead in "The Greatest Showman" and has pink! hair.  Fantastic movie if you haven't seen it!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr9QtXwC9vc

Super Contributor

They are stunning!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Great to see that advertisers now recognize that beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, colors, races and ethnicities!

Such lovely ladies!

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Great to see that advertisers now recognize that beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, colors, races and ethnicities!

Such lovely ladies!

@FancyPhillyshopper   Yes, but older women still need to be represented. I see Helen Miren for L'Oreal, but not many others. We count, too.

Super Contributor

Bobbi Brown was a tremendous advocate of senior beauty.

Now, it's rare to see anyone under the age of 21 on the website.

Honored Contributor

To me most cosmetic ads place too much emphasis on youth and everything youthful looking. I want to look youthful but not that young...it will never happen so why even think about it.

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Such lovely ladies!

And add all AGES to that list please.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

To me most cosmetic ads place too much emphasis on youth and everything youthful looking. I want to look youthful but not that young...it will never happen so why even think about it.

@SilleeMee   I never say "never". I hope that Lauren Hutton, who's modeling again, and some other actresses at least past 45 will get a cosmetic's contract. Many over 40 clients come to me w/ photos of twenty-somethings for the look they want. It's just sad what society has done to forget an entire group of women who still want to dress nicely and cannot find age appropriate clothes, skincare that isn't hype and makeup that's geared for us. I'll get off my soapbox now.