Honored Contributor

Beauties, Check this out.............

I was recently on Nordstrom Rack and was surprised to see the low prices on just about everything makeup.  There was Perricone foundationo, Laura Geller liquid foundation, NYX, some Japanese brands and if not half price they were even lower priced than that.  Concealers, eyebrow kits even Bobbi Brown.  The only thing with the foundation and concealers and brow kits is you have to see if they have your color.  If you're not doing anything take a look.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauties, Check this out.............

Makes sense. Most women have not been  wearing much, if any, makeup for over a year now.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I was recently on Nordstrom Rack and was surprised to see the low prices on just about everything makeup.  There was Perricone foundationo, Laura Geller liquid foundation, NYX, some Japanese brands and if not half price they were even lower priced than that.  Concealers, eyebrow kits even Bobbi Brown.  The only thing with the foundation and concealers and brow kits is you have to see if they have your color.  If you're not doing anything take a look.

@Katcat1   Please be aware that if the items are currently being sold in stores or on websites, they can just be "old"...taken off the shelves. If there's a date, please check...especially eyemake up (infections) and skincare. If lotions,serums, etc. are old, the active ingredients you're paying for may have diminished.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I seriously doubt that Nordstrom Rack would be selling old makeup.  I have purchased makeup and it was still being sold on the brand's website.  The Rack has always been known for discounting prices.  They really do have a reputation to maintain.

kindness is strength