Respected Contributor

BeautiBioscience Rose Quartz roller anyone ?

I ordered mine through Nordstrom because i didn't want the cream , and i am enjoying it . you can tell it is the real thing as opposed to the cheaper ones. I just enjoy the way it feels on the skin , especially under the eyes , so cool and cooling with or without a cream. Anyone else get it ? I debated and looked at the cheaper ones on Amazon and Sephora. 

Respected Contributor

Re: BeautiBioscience Rose Quartz roller anyone ?

[ Edited ]

I watched 10 minutes of the presentation & didn't understand what its suppose to do...rolling for wrinkles, rolling to work cream into your skin or how your skin knows it's quartz vs another material. I like the idea of something cooling for the face because I run hot but what else does it do? 

Respected Contributor

It is more of a healthy rejuvenator for the skin. Circulation and moving fluid around to get rid of puffines. There is a lot of information about rose quartz for health and wellbeing on the web. I don't fall for a bunch of nonsense , i just enjoy using it , i wish the NuFace was this easy without those awful gels and having to wash or rinse your face. I paid $64 with tax instead of the HSN $107 with the cream that i didn't want. I know you can get rollers for a lot less , but this one really feels premium.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

It is more of a healthy rejuvenator for the skin. Circulation and moving fluid around to get rid of puffines. There is a lot of information about rose quartz for health and wellbeing on the web. I don't fall for a bunch of nonsense , i just enjoy using it , i wish the NuFace was this easy without those awful gels and having to wash or rinse your face. I paid $64 with tax instead of the HSN $107 with the cream that i didn't want. I know you can get rollers for a lot less , but this one really feels premium.

Thanks for the info...there was so much chit chat about other things during the presentation I gave up. Interesting, I'll give the roller another look & enjoy yours.

Super Contributor

I've had it for months and can't recommend it enough. My Angela Caglia one crumbled in a carry-on piece during travel and this one is seriously superb when it comes to craftsmanship and quality. I keep it in the fridge so it's literally not to be missed in the morning. I roll it on plain unwashed skin first thing after getting up to help de-puff as my face is prone to showing every mg of sodium from night before. I also use it with sheet masks sometimes while getting ready for the day or at night over an oil. I don't think it erases or minimizes the appearance of wrinkles but rather helps with lymphatic drainage. I'm a huge fan. Yes, it's expensive but it lasts and works.

Trusted Contributor

Okay this will make me push the button.  Sounds awesome from the fridge.

Honored Contributor

Do they give you instructions about how to roll it (direction)?

My face is a puffball in the morning. My eyes too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I always buy the 'knockoffs" from the big A website after reviewing the the reviews.  why would I go high priced over low priced?

Respected Contributor

If you are happy with the less expensive ones i would stick with them There is just something about the size and quality of this one that impresses me. I like the idea about the sheet masks as well. I paid $64 with tax but i know you can find less expensive ones ranging from$20 to $40 on amazon and sephora.

QVC Customer Care