Respected Contributor

Beachwaver- Do You Recommend?

I really want one. The only thing thats holding me back are the reviews that say the tool only lasts a few months. These type of reviews are at every single site that sells it. I'm willing to pay the high price, but ONLY if it lasts until I get sick of the thing....not because it dies.

Do you love yours?

Respected Contributor

Re: Beachwaver- Do You Recommend?

Anyone?

Honored Contributor

I don't have a bit of experience with one, but have definitely been tempted. Still, I haven't taken the plunge because I don't really know if I really need one. I don't know why, but I don't see it currently being offered on QVC. However, if you decide to get one, Ulta has them and their 20% off code will apply.

Respected Contributor

Hi Jean

I saw that, too. I'm thinking that it may be time for a Beachwaver TSV. If so, maybe the company fixed the problems. I have fine hair, & I hate using curlers or curling irons....they just don't work for me. This looks easy, quick, & simple to use.

There are sites where I could buy it with a great discount, but I hesitate because of the mechanical issues.

Trusted Contributor

Since the new forum redesign, I'm unable to create a new post. Wanted to know if the new S1 is made in Korea? The original was. I'm suspecting that it's now made in China, because of the lower price. Anyone know?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004