Honored Contributor

After reading about it for years in the magazines, I finally tried it. I'd actually bought one over the summer and forgot I had it. I'm not a big dry shampoo person, but I do like skipping washing my hair sometimes. One day is the most I skip.

Yesterday morning I had to go out so I used the Batiste then stuck some velcro rollers in my hair with hairspray. Yes I still use velcro rollers, for my hair to look the way I like it to look that's been my routine.

I loved the results with the Batiste. My hair was soft, shiny, and fresh looking. It will be great on those cold mornings when the thought of having wet hair is unbearable.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

hey~ i use velcro rollers all the time !

i have some batiste dry shampoo and i use it every once in a while, but i never thought of doing what you do (with the dry shampoo/rollers and hairspray) and i think i will give it a try!~ 

thanks for the idea! 

Trusted Contributor

Velcro user here too for volume. My experience with dry shampoos has always been a big disappointment so I'm going to cave and try one more. I also hear great things about Batiste. I'll give it a try. I can only skip one day of not shampooing. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Besides using it to skip a shampoo, there are many you tube videos about using it to add volume to 'flat' or thin hair and it works!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Batiste dry shampoo is very big in the UK.  I've tried others, but like this the best.  While we were in Cork, Ireland I went to a Boots No. 7 store and they had a lot of their dry shampoo.

Super Contributor

I like the Batiste dry shampoo as well.    The colored versions are great for covering up thinning hair spots as well as roots in between colorings.  Ulta is going to have it buy one get one on Black Friday.    

Honored Contributor

I used to use dry shampoo all the time. My hair used to be so oily, I had to wash my hair twice a day.

Oh, to have some of that oil today. But every once in awhile I could use a dry shampoo.

Greeneyedlady - Thanks for passing on you thoughts about Batiste. Will have to buy a can.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the review!

The only dry shampoo I've tried so far was Living Proof and it STUNK so badly!!! 

I was in a hurry to get out the door and all I could do was smell my hair all day at work.

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy Batiste is available in several scents. I got the clean and light bare. I can't smell it on myself, hopefully no one else can. I don't like fragrance in my hair. I like unscented hairspray too.

I've seen Batiste in TJ Maxx too. I got mine at CVS.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"