Respected Contributor

Re: Bath and Body Works Coupons?

@homedecor1 wrote:

@beach-mom 

Yesterday they announced stores were closing ☹️☹️☹️

The only one near me is in a almost empty mall.  The anchor stores closed years ago.

Along with Victoria Secrets who are owned by a Canadian company.

I would post the article but apparently there is a glitch...as always 

I read it's the mall stores closing - 50 out of 1700 locations.  Too bad the only one near me is in a mall.  Guess I won't be sniffing any candles this year.  Smiley Sad

Bet they focus on hand sanitzer and liquid soap for at least the next few months.

Respected Contributor

@nana59  I have had this happen that the glass was broken on, in my case one candle broken several times over the years.This can happen in the Winter when it is cold and the glass is more brittle I think. This does not have anything to do with  the virus.UPS throwing the box. CS replaced promptly when I called. They were very nice.

No sales or free ship offers. I have one 20 % off card  left but have not received any more in months. They have been selling hand sanitizer and out most of the time. A bunch of new scented candles were just posted? The rebate is also small. I think the operators are workng at home. I burn candles with tbe seasons and would miss tbe variety offered. Right now into lilacs. I hope they continue to be in business.

No specials with Yankee Candles either in the past few months.

Trusted Contributor

The last coupons I got from them was in March. It was the ones they mail out. I found them the other day when I was cleaning out my purse. I was going to order yesterday, but the shipping was too expensive. I have two liquid handsoaps left, one Fall scent, one Christmas. I'll just use those until the stores open.

Respected Contributor

BBW has beautifully scented candles.  The one nearest me is in a mall that has not opened and, yes, shipping is absurd.

Marshall's has a great selection of quality candles.  Spotted two BBW scents yesterday.  I've ordered from Archipelago and DW and have been very satisfied.  They often offer deals and if you exceed a certain amount on the order, shipping is free.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

just received yesterday 5/22 my box of 4 hand soaps--I ordered them on 5/4 but they kept on sending me e mails on updates bc of the virus shipping would be slower--it's sad that someone here said that they are closing their shops--always loved their selection of everything especially candles and their plug in room freshners--things are never going to be the same after this is over--so many stores closing--etc etc--marynj

Honored Contributor

The last 20% off coupon l received was back in March, when l made a purchase at the store. That was right before the lockdown. I used that coupon for an online order l placed last month. At least the discount paid for the shipping! But l haven't received any coupons since then either.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~