Respected Contributor

Bath and Body Works Annual Candle Sale!!!

[ Edited ]

Get your wishlist ready for this coming Friday and Saturday, December 3rd and 4th!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bath and Body Works Annual Candle Sale!!!

@Diva on The Q 

Thanks...I think lol

Just spent over an hour on the BBW site 

picking out foaming hand soaps, fragrance mists

and candles.  Not finished, just taking a break Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting.  I have had my list ready for a couple of weeks, LOL!  I checked my local stores website and a couple of others and they all open at different times and they are all closed Thursday.

Trusted Contributor

i'm addicted.. i already have close to 30 and i will be getting more.. i stock up always at this time... then im good till next yr. i was on the site 2 times in the past week. i bought at least 12 handsoaps, a soap holder, a candle sleeve,at least 8 body mists.. im addicted! and i still have a coupon to use also...

Trusted Contributor

I went to this last year and the line was over a block long to get in.  I didnt wait.   There are still long lines on the weekends to get in.  I would shop online but you can only put in one coupon code whereas in the store I canuse multiple coupons...  Im glad I just stocked up on their hand soaps where they were recently 2.95

Honored Contributor

When they changed brands/makers of their candles years ago, I stopped buying them. Today's are not at all what they used to be - or smell like.

Respected Contributor

My son loves these candles but we adopted a kitten so we’ll skip it this year.
Honored Contributor

Last year my sister, SIL and I put an order together so we didn't have to pay s/h.  There was no way we were going to the store.  Someone I know went and waiting over an hour to get in to the store.

I still have candles left from last year so there isn't anything I need.  Thankfully.    

Regular Contributor

What do they go on sale for? 

Respected Contributor

@shoppingless wrote:

What do they go on sale for? 

9.95 the last yrs but it could be 10.95 this yr.....not sure yet.

I have never been able to get in the store on candle day....they say you need to know the time store opens and get in line outside to get in.  I know me to well....I won't be standing outside for a hour in 20 degree windy weather at 5am or 6am to get in for some candles.

I do love some of them and hope I can score them online instead but that may not happen either if they don't have enough to honor online orders and sell only to people in store shopping.  

I have picked up the ones I have at 12.95 per candle and I am fine with that LOL!