Honored Contributor

Re: Bath and Body Annual Sale - What Did You Buy?

Nothing .... checked my supply and I really don't need anything.  Plus, if I buy something new, I'll start using it, and not use up what I already have.   I'll buy again when I actually need something.

Honored Contributor

I purchased quite a few candles and hand washes. Some are gifts. It's definitely a great time to buy.

Respected Contributor

No candles for us. My husband has allergies and they really bother him. I do use Slatkin plug ins. They don't bother him. Just not in his area.

Contributor

Has anyone tried "Pure Wonder" and what did you think? Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WomanInTheMoon 

If you haven't already ...try a Google search for BBW Pure Wonder reviews. Or Pure Wonder BBW reviews too.Try utube also. You might get lucky, HTH. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I went to the store right before Thanksgiving to try out all of their new candle scents.  I saw so many online that I thought I would love, but when I actually smelled them, I was disappointed.  There were a few that I liked, so I took a picture of them and bought them online Friday morning.  I was able to make my purchase at 6 AM, so they had everything I wanted in stock.

I ordered:

Vanilla Snowflake

Eucalyptus Snowfall

Tis the Season

Blueberry Sugar

Japanese Cherry Blossom (my husband loves that scent)

I have smelled everything except for the Blueberry Sugar scent.  The reviews are great, but sometimes it really doesn't matter.  I don't like bakery/gourmand scents and even though the notes in this are bakery, everyone says it truly smells like a fresh tart blueberry.  We'll see...

Enjoy your purchases!

Respected Contributor

I had planned to buy an evergreen scented candle and a candle I could burn during the winter but ended up buying 6 candles- Fresh Balsam, Hot Cocoa with Cream, Frozen Lake for our home for Christmas and the winter months.  I bought Winter Candy Apple for youngest DD and Sweater Weather for oldest DD.  I also bought Turquoise Water for our beach house.