Trusted Contributor

Bath and Body Annual Sale - What Did You Buy?

I was at the store at 5am

Candles were $10.25 and I was surprised and pleased with that price

Purchased

Salted Caramel Eggnog

'Tis The Season

Peppermint Sugar Cookie

Champagne Toast

Winterberry Wreath

Fresh Balsam

Snowflake and Citrus -- for a gift

Winter Candy Apple -- for a gift

There were a couple on my list they did not have and I have a few left from last years sale.  I light them or put the wax in my electric wax melter.  I also have one on my heater in the bathroom which makes a nice fragrance when the heat comes on. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Bath and Body Annual Sale - What Did You Buy?

Haven't bought any so far from this sale. Its interesting the way you have to sign in and wait your turn. I am leery of buying on line and waiting for the delivery. I am still waiting for an B&BW order that I placed on 11/13. I'll probably venture out  to the store in a little while. I know it will be crazy. 

You bought a nice stash. Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

I just saw that the sale is online only today and in the stores tomorrrow and Sunday. Be aware in my area in metro Atlanta B&BW is using lasership and they have very bad reviews for delivery. Not going to chance another online order. 

Honored Contributor

I only bought one this morning. I bought two yesterday. This is the one I just bought. Darn, it won't let me paste a picture. I'm in bed on my phone. It was the Love three wick candle. Hope everyone is able to get what they wanted before it sells out.

Honored Contributor

Zilch.

I have a stash of liquid soap by Michel Products, assorted body lotions and creams, and I prefer using wax melts in a warmer rather than having an open flame. 

Esteemed Contributor

@50Mickey and everyone...

Lasership delivered my Kohl's order yesterday and I was very pleased. I happened to be outside when the truck arrived.(taking photos of a negligent FedEx delivery) The driver was clean cut, courteous and friendly. He put the pkgs where I requested and snapped a pic with his phone. I asked where he'd otherwise put my items and he replied "the front porch." In addition to Kohl's fast shipping which happened to be their Scentworx candles, I was impressed by the carrier and this driver. Hopefully others will have the same positive experience. I'm in Oakland County MI. 

Respected Contributor

Love candle is my favorite summer and spring candle.  I have 2 in my stash now.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone used Bath and Body works shea hand cream? Do you like it? Thank you!

Shea Butter Hand Cream

Valued Contributor

what DIDN'T I buy Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Has anyone used Bath and Body works shea hand cream? Do you like it? Thank you!

Shea Butter Hand Cream

@Iwantcoffee Yes, I love their mini hand creams. My favorites are the Hyuralonic Acid, and Parrafin. The Shea Butter is nice too. I always carry one in my purse, and I've given these out as Christmas gifts the last couple years.