Super Contributor

Bath & Body Works semi annual sale

Has anyone gotten anything from the sale yet? I'm going sometime this week and I'm hoping to find some good deals! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works semi annual sale

I made an online order, 11 items for $39 and change. $10 off 40 but I had to pay the shipping.

Got some Cotton Blossom body cream and mist, still my all time favorite. One I have never tried called Bali Blue Surf-I liked the butterflies on the packaging. And some hand soap.

No candles this time, got some with the last good sale over the winter.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I received my first order on Friday and have another order coming tomorrow. I always wait until their semi-annual sales to stock up. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I made an online order, 11 items for $39 and change. $10 off 40 but I had to pay the shipping.

Got some Cotton Blossom body cream and mist, still my all time favorite. One I have never tried called Bali Blue Surf-I liked the butterflies on the packaging. And some hand soap.

The other day I received an email saying that they had free shipping that day, so I placed another order for things I forgot from my first order. Sign up for their emails and they'll let you know about their sales within sales.  Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 I get their emails, I just felt spend guilty about placing another order. They always do that with the sales, first $10 off then free shipping. So it's a game, I figure 10 beats the $5.99 shipping..it all evens out. Enjoy your haul.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

I got the $10 off of $40 deal, and I ordered some scentportables refills, some wallflower bulbs and some wax tarts.  

I'm avoiding purchasing the body products, because I already have too many.  I plan to stay away from the store to avoid temptation.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

The other day I received an email saying that they had free shipping that day, so I placed another order for things I forgot from my first order. Sign up for their emails and they'll let you know about their sales within sales.  Woman Happy

Beware, @ID2...that's how they getcha.  I think I could buy a small used car with what I've spent over the years at B&BW.  Smiley Sad

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Super Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I have the Bali blue surf shower gel and really like it. 

Respected Contributor

I am going Monday. I hear pink cashmere was discontinued  and i want to buy some  if any is left.  it smells soooooo good

Super Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I am going Monday. I hear pink cashmere was discontinued  and i want to buy some  if any is left.  it smells soooooo good

I never tried that one. I'll have to smell it if I see it tomorrow.