Valued Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works semi annual sale

Just bought some myself. Three body butters, well, two. One is the cucumber gel body creme. I especially love the Vanilla Almond. Subtle fragrance, smooth creme that does not stay tacky. The sales woman convinced me to buy 6 items for the price of three. I never get out of there for less than $50.

Regular Contributor

YES, I have not been in one of their stores for maybe seven years............really and when I went to our mall the store had moved and changed colors and design. It is really nice so what I got and I just loved this sale.............so glad they have no more anti-bacterial hand wash as it just burned my hands so I got at great prices:

Two car vents in the ivory color with gold roses and cherry merlot for the car

Peach candle

Mystic in the air?  Or something like that the three wick candle love love love it

two candle holders for the two wick candles

3 soap holders with two looking like leather one in pink and one in brown and one in green sparkes using for brushes.........pencils, etc

Three fragrances OOLA LA, Amour, Red and Oh I ordered three (buy two get one free) shea honey jelly shower gel................done for the year until Janaury,.............so excited I remembered to go to the store.  I was actually with my friend...........she had given me Spring Time in Paris hand wash and I bought two of those and one in Rose and that is all but many things were 75% off so I was so excited.

Regular Contributor

When I ordered online they had $10 off $30 but with shipping I really only saved $4

Regular Contributor

I think the sale is over today. BOO HOO

Honored Contributor

@ILoveFragrance wrote:

I think the sale is over today. BOO HOO

@ILoveFragrance   nope. Tomorrow. That $10 off $30 goes further in stores than online since you won't have to pay that $5.99 for shipping. I always go back on the last day just before closing because usually they are trying to get rid of that sale merchandise so they'll throw in a couple of freebies. Well that's been my experience; it could be because I'm a frequent customer.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Regular Contributor

Thank you, I will have to go back tomorrow. Yet our store Sunday had very little left. I probably should have purchased the wreath in pink flowers.