Honored Contributor

Does anyone know the dates for this year's fall sale?  I've got my basket ready.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works Fall Sale

I don't know if this is the sale you are looking for but they had a

" Walls Event" that just ended tonight with their wallflowers Fragrance refills for 2.95 limit 20. Body care full size was on sale buy 3 get 3 free. I received a email a couple of days ago didn't buy anything because I already have 10 of the wallflowers fragrace airfresheners from the last sale. I love the Fresh Linen and the Laundry Day airfresheners.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Goodie2shoes .  I should have mentioned I'm waiting on the foaming hand  soap sale.  It's usually a pretty big deal here.  A couple of people will mention it and then everyone goes off and shops for sale.

Respected Contributor

They had their foaming hand soap on sale for $2.95 about three weeks ago. 

Respected Contributor

Their big hand soap sale is usually early Spring, I'm thinking February or March? 

Respected Contributor

I stopped in the B&B works yesterday at the outlets on my way home from the beach.  I only use their bar soaps as they are really creamy and last forever.  They were buy three, get three free.  Some other stuff was included in that offer but I don't think it was the "big sale."  The stores don't have the soap variety like online, so I didn't buy anything.  Hoping they offer free shipping when they have their sale.

Honored Contributor

BBW has their super big sales in June and December.  

I don't think they have a big fall sale, but their things go on sale all year long....just sign up for e-mail and they will send you info.  Sign up in their store and they will send coupons for free items and discounts.

Respected Contributor

I have bought a few foaming soaps.  After the soap is gone, I just use 1/3 to 1/2 any kind of liquid soap (Palmolive, Dawn, store brand, etc.) and fill the last 1/2 to 2/3 with water.  As long as this liquid is in a foaming soap container, it works like a dream.  Saves $$$.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

I know it's some time in the fallish months (maybe early winter) because I always buy some for stocking stuffers.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  just got a text about a B&BW Fall Sale

40% off everything + FS with any $50 purchase.

Everything you need is on their site.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.