Trusted Contributor

Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Sugar

I used to hate fragrances with any hint of vanilla in them. Today I was in Bath And Body and got a slight whiff of this fragrance that someone had just sprayed. I was shocked to see that it was one of their Fall fragrances called Warm Vanilla Sugar because I LOVED it!!! My sense of smell must be changing. I just had to buy some! LOL!!! After wearing it for a little while, it kind of dries down to more of a sandlewood.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Sugar

@Sapphiregal Nice to see another Warm Vanilla Sugar fan! If you like the wallflowers, you will love this fragrance. It has a pleasant, hint of vanilla scent that is perfect for bedrooms or bathrooms; quite nice!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I used to hate fragrances with any hint of vanilla in them. Today I was in Bath And Body and got a slight whiff of this fragrance that someone had just sprayed. I was shocked to see that it was one of their Fall fragrances called Warm Vanilla Sugar because I LOVED it!!! My sense of smell must be changing. I just had to buy some! LOL!!! After wearing it for a little while, it kind of dries down to more of a sandlewood.

@Sapphiregal - warm vanilla sugar is one of only two scents I've ever returned.  I thought it smelled like strong perfume.  It's a big seller for them and very popular, but I didn't care for it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

I love vanilla sugar scents.  I have heard some people say, they think it smells like play doh on them.  My guess is everyone's chemistry is different.  Kind of like cilantro.  I know some people that hate it-- they say it tastes like soap to them.  I have not experienced that either.

Wear it in good health and happiness!

Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal I have warm vanilla sugar in the shower jel,and love it!

Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal Sometime try christmas cookies shower gel and lointion.It smaells amazing

Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal GEL!

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal Love that one and used it for years. I hesitated to order in case the fragrance has changed as some of them have. With your report I just may get some. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

I love vanilla sugar scents.  I have heard some people say, they think it smells like play doh on them.  My guess is everyone's chemistry is different.  Kind of like cilantro.  I know some people that hate it-- they say it tastes like soap to them.  I have not experienced that either.

Wear it in good health and happiness!

Play Doh - oh, dear!!! Smiley LOL

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Sapphiregal Love that one and used it for years. I hesitated to order in case the fragrance has changed as some of them have. With your report I just may get some. Thanks

@Love my grandkids 

Yes, sometimes they do change. One I used to like was Sea Island Cotton. I think they changed the name to Island Shore and changed the formulation a bit.