Super Contributor

Re: Bareskin Beauty Radiant 7-piece collection AD?

Got mine last week, I love love love the lipgloss color, it is a ballet pink, just beautiful. I like the eye shade, soft taupe as well. I am so glad they put that heavenly face brush, it has changes a little, more round, a new brush fav for me

Contributor

On 1/4/2015 happymom23 said: I emailed CS and they changed my foundation shade for this coming shipment. I don't think I'm interested in the colors for the third shipment. It's nice for me to take one drop of light (shell) and one drop of medium (satin) and blend them. I'm pretty fair and it'll take me until August to truly be my medium shade. I'm looking forward to this AD, but I really can't wait for the next Chandlelight shipment!

For those that emailed customer service to change the shade fo the foundation, did you get a reply email from them or was it just changed when you looked at the order? I called customer service a couple of weeks ago and they told me they can't change th shade of the foundation (which didn't make sense to me as others have had theirs changed). So I sent an email yesterday - I'm just wondering whether they send you a reply email and, if so, how long does it take? I am worried I am going to just get the same shade I had originally . . . Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I received my kit on Saturday and have decided to return it. I have the lip gloss which I really don't like, have a lot of brushes already, have 2 full foundations, and have blushes that are similar to this one. Also I got the Mally kit that I love and ordered the IT TSV. Does anyone know how many more shipments there are and the colors in them?

Frequent Contributor

On 1/18/2015 beautymogul said:

Got mine last week, I love love love the lipgloss color, it is a ballet pink, just beautiful. I like the eye shade, soft taupe as well. I am so glad they put that heavenly face I am so excited to get mine! I don't have this blush or lipgloss and I LOVE the colors! Plus the Heavenly Luxe brush feels amazing and I can't wait to use it with my Veil tomorrow!Did anyone notice the finishing powder offered in today's It TSV seemed VERY similar to the BM Perfecting Veil? Hmmmm....

Trusted Contributor

Mine arrived! I opened everything tonight, I was too excited to wait for the morning. Love the eyeshadow. It is pale and shimmery and I will definitely wear it. The brushes are wonderful, the blush is beautiful! I'm really happy with that blush, and glad that I opened it. I was tempted just to sell it on ebay but decided to keep it. The beige is a good color for me, blended it looks almost identical to the neutral but a tad deeper. I am very happy with this second shipment! I don't love the Moxie but I will wear it, I don't care Smiley Wink. It's pale and sheer enough that I can wear it.
Frequent Contributor

Snowwy,

You wanted to know how I like the second Bareskin shipment and I'm in love! The blush and gloss are very flattering and the Heavenly Luxe brush for the Veil is fantastic! I am Fairly Medium in Original, reddish brown hair and blue eyes. I don't like the Motivator gloss in the next shipment, but I may be tempted to not cancel anyway. Definitely glad I got this one.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/21/2015 happymom23 said:

Snowwy,

You wanted to know how I like the second Bareskin shipment and I'm in love! The blush and gloss are very flattering and the Heavenly Luxe brush for the Veil is fantastic! I am Fairly Medium in Original, reddish brown hair and blue eyes. I don't like the Motivator gloss in the next shipment, but I may be tempted to not cancel anyway. Definitely glad I got this one.

I can't find swatches of Motivator moxie, or Sophisticated eyecolor online. They both are "nudes" pretty much, so I'm not sure I'm going to like them, but hate to cancel the third shipment (because I might love em!).
Super Contributor

Motivator moxie is a relatively new shade. I think it might have only come out in one kit. And the eye color is new. It's never been out. a true pink nude sounds cool to me in an eye color.

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Ready,-Set,-Boost-4-pc-Collection-with-Brush.product.A252000.html

Super Contributor

Sorry I could not get it to come up right but that's the name of it anyway.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you! I see that Motivator is not one I will love, but I can handle it. I don't have a lot of pigment in my lips so Motivator isn't going to help me much! I think the pink/nude may be good but I hope it is not too pink. I bought the Urban Decay nak-ed3 palette which has a lot of rose/pink hues already. I will still get the 3rd set though. The foundation, powder, brushes and blush will be worth it, maybe the eyecolor will be amazing!