Honored Contributor

Bareminerals 💜

[ Edited ]

Wonderful experience with the items purchased. I had stopped using makeup all together over the summer sensitive skin and eye irritation. Listed below are the items purchased. Emilynoel Youtuber- Special Thank You!! 

A307541 Foundation Kit 

A311073 Moxie Lipgloss 

A291496 Smokey Eye Quad 

A217064 Hydrating Mineral Veil 

A214256 Blush Hint Emilynoel's Favorite 

A273693 Love The Brush & Makeup Bag 

A72258   Flawless Mascara (Ebony) 

A273666 Summer Bisque 

Trusted Contributor

My summer routine for makeup is almost zero.  Eyeliner, lipgloss (Love moxie) and bisque. 

So glad you found something that works! 

Valued Contributor

I have worn their foundation and mineral veil for many years now. I’ll have to check out the video on YouTube. Thanks, @Sweet_Serenity!

Honored Contributor

@Ruby Laine@Jtdmum 

Takes me 10mins sometimes less..one more thing...inherited a skin condition from my Mother...in the same area above the jaw line loss of pigmentation. 

No makeup blended away...incredible totally undetectable. Living in Florida humidity another problem solved. Love! Every single item. Eyeshadow quad 

Is amazing on my older eyes! Flawless mascara [ebony] perfection. 

Respected Contributor

I recently bought the BM Flawless Definition mascara and absolutely love it!  The main thing was absolutely no eye irritation and running eyes from just about all other mascaras.  

It goes on easily, doesn't clump or flake or have fallout during the day, comes off easily, and looks great, a natural yet nicely defined look.  Love it!

Respected Contributor

Love these products.  They are the best.  I've been using them for many, many years.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Wonderful experience with the items purchased. I had stopped using makeup all together over the summer sensitive skin and eye irritation. Listed below are the items purchased. Emilynoel Youtuber- Special Thank You!! 

A307541 Foundation Kit 

A311073 Moxie Lipgloss 

A291496 Smokey Eye Quad 

A217064 Hydrating Mineral Veil 

A214256 Blush Hint Emilynoel's Favorite 

A273693 Love The Brush & Makeup Bag 

A72258   Flawless Mascara (Ebony) 

A273666 Summer Bisque 

@Sweet_Serenity  So great you found something you’re pleased with. Never gave up my original powder foundation. Started it when BE first appeared on Q & it was so new, no one had heard about it. I use the foundation as a quick summer mu and when I go to the gym or walking dogs, doesn’t sweat off. Agree that Moxie is great gloss. There is a “well rested” powder form & now cream to use as a concealer & on lids to cover redness. It has a yellow tint so good for any red areas on face, too, before or after Bisque. Thanks for your review & item #s. Just proves that sometimes the simple, original products are great!