Contributor

Bareminerals faux tanner vs st. Tropez tanner

Bareminerals faux tanner vs st. Tropez tanner this is total my opinion of course . Bareminerals is much harder to apply esp evenly even with the brush . Me and my husband don't like holding the brush either we find it very annoying and honestly it hurts my hand after a while . Also fine it thick to apply smoothly and evenly I did get a slight reaction from using it also so I'm unable to use it again . Now for the st tropez I find that very easy to apply and easy to apply evenly . I love the mitt it awesome esp for me . I have cerebral pulsey so I have issues using my right hand and the mitt helps me a lot to apply it evenly and smoothly . The terrible thing for me is I love it but I have gotten a small rash or two in certain areas like the bareminerals faux tan so this part is very disappointing I'm going to try it again once more just to make sure it wasn't a fluke . I do fine the st tropez a little drying and color doesn't last long but is a nice color . Since I had a bad reaction to bareminerals I can't say if the color would have lasted longer or not but my legs were very dark after applying I of course had to wash it off almost right away so I can't say . So in my opinion I thought the st tropez was the easier one out of the two very quick drying time easily apply nice natural color . It does have a pefuming I guess type smell that last a little while as Time goes by I feel the smell disappear and after washing no left over smell