Regular Contributor

@Shanus  I don't have a Facebook account either, but you can still see the picture/post. Just search Jessica Foust facebook and you will find it and be able to see it. 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Trusted Contributor

@rosepulv wrote:

I've been checking to see what it is since I found out there was going to be a bareminerals  TSV.  Checkout Jessica Foust Facebook page.  Looks like it's a 6 piece kit.  The original foundation, blush, lip gloss, an eye shadow and two brushes.

Thank you for the great investigating!!! Smiley Happy

It looks like a great kit for those wanting to try the brand or need some items. I already have a bunch of their original foundation to use up plus the other stuff so I won't be buying....but I'll still watch the presentations! I will use it as kick in the butt to dig out the foundation and start using it again. 

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@rosepulv wrote:

I've been checking to see what it is since I found out there was going to be a bareminerals  TSV.  Checkout Jessica Foust Facebook page.  Looks like it's a 6 piece kit.  The original foundation, blush, lip gloss, an eye shadow and two brushes.

Thank you for the great investigating!!! Smiley Happy

It looks like a great kit for those wanting to try the brand or need some items. I already have a bunch of their original foundation to use up plus the other stuff so I won't be buying....but I'll still watch the presentations! I will use it as kick in the butt to dig out the foundation and start using it again. 

I don't think I'll be buying the TSV, but hopefully they'll bring some new products that will interest me.

Respected Contributor

I would of considered it if it was the foundation stick but i dont need more of the foundation.  I have one here barely used.  I should start to rotate it. 

Super Contributor

aprilskies: The foundation stick isn't that great. I use it for concealing small areas.  It's very thick & heavy. Can't imagine using it as a foundation over your face.

Respected Contributor

@camelot wrote:

aprilskies: The foundation stick isn't that great. I use it for concealing small areas.  It's very thick & heavy. Can't imagine using it as a foundation over your face.

Thanks, @camelot.  I heard it was good for undereye concealing and since it has spf (I think), that is why I was considering it.  I dont really use liquid or creme foundations so I wouldnt use this for my face. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  The Bareminerals TSV is A370340:

bareminerals-power-of-good.png

I wish they offered more foundation shade choices. I might order it just for the foundation and lip since the foundation is super-sized.

Contributor
I was really hoping for the complexion rescue gel or the complexion rescue defense. They just had the supersize original tsv last fall so I don't need anymore of that for a while. Maybe we will get some nice one day only deals on tsv day.
Frequent Contributor

Yes, they had that TSV last fall. I bought it for my niece, who loves Bare Minerals. You got a big container of Mineral Veil too, a blush 2 brushes and maybe an eye shadow.  I just got the second shipment for her back at the end of March.  The third and final shipment will come in Sept or Oct. I used to use Bare Minerals, but I've used Laura Gellar's Balance and Brighten for years.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bareminerals TSV June

[ Edited ]

@pdove wrote:
I was really hoping for the complexion rescue gel or the complexion rescue defense. They just had the supersize original tsv last fall so I don't need anymore of that for a while. Maybe we will get some nice one day only deals on tsv day.

I LOVE the complexion rescue...use it daily! It comes in a supersize?? Would LOVE that!

I went on the BareMinerals website and ordered the supersize..its $40 and I used their flex pay! Who knew??? Will love this bigger size!!!! They also show the Q TSV on their website!!!! I always learn something on these beauty blogs!!!! XOX

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West