New Contributor

Does anyone know what is in the June Bareminerals TSV?

Respected Contributor
Welcome to the boards catherine69☺ I have not heard a word about the TSV yet. I am in a buying mood lately. That could unhinge me,I better sit on my hands!
New Contributor

Thanks Brisko for the welcome!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Bareminerals TSV June

[ Edited ]

@Catherine69   Another welcome from me. I’ve worn Bare Minerals Originals from the beginning. If I had to guess, I’d say it’d include the new Foundation Stick. 

***While packing up to travel over the weekend, I was overwhelmed by the amount of makeup I had accumulated! I had just done a major purge several months ago. Oh well...time for another go at it.

Trusted Contributor

I love watching when Bareminerals has a TSV! Smiley Happy It's been a trend the last couple years that 1 TSV is the Complexion Rescue and the other is the original powder foundation. I don't love the Complexion Rescue (wish I did since I love the SPF in it) so it will be easy pass if its in this TSV.

If anyone finds out the contents of the TSV, please share! 

Super Contributor

Wouldnt it be great if it included the new complexion rescue stick foundation that was released not too long ago. 

Contributor

I"m thinking it may be the self tanner, faux tan.  We'll see.

I've been checking to see what it is since I found out there was going to be a bareminerals  TSV.  Checkout Jessica Foust Facebook page.  Looks like it's a 6 piece kit.  The original foundation, blush, lip gloss, an eye shadow and two brushes.

Contributor

that sounds nice.  I'll check it out.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@rosepulv wrote:

I've been checking to see what it is since I found out there was going to be a bareminerals  TSV.  Checkout Jessica Foust Facebook page.  Looks like it's a 6 piece kit.  The original foundation, blush, lip gloss, an eye shadow and two brushes.

@rosepulv   Thanks. I’m not on FB. Any way you can post a picture?