Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shanus I don't use Well Rested, hopefully someone else can give you their opinion or just look up the reviews. The only Products I use from BM is Complexion Rescue....Original Foundation...Mineral Veil but not on a reg. basis as I have others brands that I enjoy.Just bought their Quick as a Wink cream stick shadows, haven't received yet. .Almost forgot I have their Bisque...I use bisque as a shadow base sometimes & still have radiance which I bought way back which I apply on top of that for a nice easy glow look for the lids.

Respected Contributor

Re: BareMineral Fans!

[ Edited ]

@Shanus You will have to excuse me for mis-reading you. Do not use that if it creases or shows yellow under your eyes. I use very little translucent powder...I have one by Laura Mercier that I like the best. Most of the time I don't use one because I don't have dark circles, just a bit in the corner of my eyes. Their is a new DS product that I love and its NYX no filter finishing Powder in a compact, which does have shades. Sold at Ulta. Love it!  Does not settle into lines, pores & its a beautiful satin finish which I love using over Complexion Rescue. I also have Nars Translucent Powder. Good Luck on your quest.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus You might want to check out Laura Mercier's Secret Brighting Powder for under the eyes. A friend of mine uses & swears by it. You can get a sample at Sephora...Macys etc.

Trusted Contributor

Bare Minerals is one of those tried and true brands.  Exciting to me?  Not really.  But in a daily basis (seriously, daily) I use at least one if not 3-4 bare mineral products.  Today I wore the tarte powder foundation with BM blush, bronzing mineral veil and moxie and yesterday I wore complexion rescue with BM concealer, regular mineral veil, tarte bronzer, urban decay blush and a variety of other brands for lip and eyes.  It's the one brand that I always have onhand and always use Smiley Happy