Occasional Contributor
I ordered this, pre-ordered, 2 days before it aired, it never got shipped & now it’s on back order, btw I called 2 times to see what the hold up was, both times I was told it had shipped. I can’t get a decent answer as to how this happened, I am new only ordered something from Barefoot Dreams(that shipped next day)...has anyone had this problem?? Thanks
Honored Contributor

You might want to post in the Customer Care forum.

I ordered my kit on the 23rd.  It shipped on the 26th and is expected to arrive today.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals tsv

[ Edited ]

@Tessa110 wrote:
I ordered this, pre-ordered, 2 days before it aired, it never got shipped & now it’s on back order, btw I called 2 times to see what the hold up was, both times I was told it had shipped. I can’t get a decent answer as to how this happened, I am new only ordered something from Barefoot Dreams(that shipped next day)...has anyone had this problem?? Thanks

@Tessa110 

If you are referrng to the 5 piece set I ordered it on the 23rd and got an email early this morning that it had shipped yesterday. I checked the tracking and supposedly it has arrived in my town at the "facility" (I assume that means the postal facility)  and I should have delivery tomorrow. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals tsv

[ Edited ]

Mine just arrived. I hadn't actually seen the presentation so didn't know it was going to be packaged in containers that looked so holidayish. Very pretty!

Frequent Contributor

@Tessa110 wrote:

@Tessa110 since they said it was shipped, ask them for the tracking number. Either they give it to you and you can check where your package is or they lied about shipping it. 

Occasional Contributor
They lied, today is the 29th still on back order & we ordered on the 22nd- not a great start for a new customer, thanks to everyone who took the time to reply