Respected Contributor

I see it is only available in light and medium.

Would the "light" be light enough for someone who is very fair?

Does it have a yellow base?

Would like to try it since I only want very light coverage. Wondering if it would work for me, or if it would be too dark or yellow.

Thanks,

Hyacinth Smile

Regular Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals tinted primer

The medium has a significant level of color, in my opinion. I haven't tried the light but as far as I can tell, there is a relatively high coverage/color content in this product. I LOVE the product, but can't speak to the color light.

Occasional Contributor

I have the light shade. I am a medium complexion and the light works on me. I do think the color is very forgiving though. There is no yellow tint to it. I really love it and have gone out wearing only the primer and no foundation. It evens my skin tone beautifully. I'm having some issues with the pump, but I'm working around it. Will definitely buy again.

Honored Contributor

I have both shades and they can both be very forgiving if you use a light hand. I agree that the medium has significant color and I would say it can be very heavy coverage if you aren't careful. I apply it with a foundation brush to get the thinnest coverage. It's a tick dark for me, but I have a Fairly Light READY that is too light for me, so the combination evens out.

The light shade is perfect for me and I tend to wear that without any foundation at all.

I am Fairly Light in Original and Matte, Medium Beige in READY and Bare Natural (No 7) in the liquid.

The consistency of both is very thick. I can't even pump the medium out anymore. I have to dig it out with a scoop.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Have you tried calling BE to see if they have samples they can mail you?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN