Frequent Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals ~~ ""More Than Meets The Eye"" ~~ TSV Review With Pic!!!

Is there something wrong with the BE site? I don't see any post since yesterday.

Super Contributor

Have we discussed whether or not the blush has sparkle? I'm specifically wondering about how it compares to the illuminator in the holiday kit...can't afford to be doubling my efforts, LOL.

Super Contributor

Thanks!

The kit looks great however I am trying to behave and in all sincerity the only thing that I may use is 5 in 1 BB Cream Shadow!

Pass for me for now!{#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Super Contributor

I've decided to pass on this one. I was interested at first when I saw it in the Insider but the more I thought about it, the more I decided I needed to pass.

I wouldn't use the original foundation at all. I'm not a fan of the original foundation or the matte foundations BE does. Also, it is very disappointing that the Mineral Veil is so dark. This is a product that is intended to be used all over the face, and because of the dark shade, it isn't wearable all over the face for fair ladies. So I don't want those products.

Then there's the primer I don't really want. I am not a primer fan, and I certainly don't want a yellow primer, with my cool toned pink skin.

The other products are alright, but I can live without. So, this isn't a kit I would be using all the products in, and so it's not a good value for me. And, I don't really think it's worth the TSV price.

Super Contributor

I have pink undertones, and the yellow primer completely blends in and doesn't look yellow at all on, it's meant to neutralize, not look yellow on. I like the neutralizing primer, and I cannot wear any foundation made for yellow undertones.

Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 DMC said:

Have we discussed whether or not the blush has sparkle? I'm specifically wondering about how it compares to the illuminator in the holiday kit...can't afford to be doubling my efforts, LOL.

The all over face color is matte FYI, it doesn't have any sparkle. Same with the lip color.

Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 ginabfly said:
On 3/10/2014 DMC said:

The all over face color is matte FYI, it doesn't have any sparkle. Same with the lip color.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 DMC said:
On 3/10/2014 ginabfly said:
On 3/10/2014 DMC said:

Thanks!

Welcome!

Frequent Contributor

I hope everyone who buys this kit will love it, but I'm going to have to pass on it. I was hoping for Ready foundation; the Mineral Veil would be way too dark on me; I don't want the primer or the shadow, and even the lip color looks like it's on the dark side. Oh well. Smiley Sad At least I can comfort myself by saying I saved some money, but I was really hoping I would want this kit.
Frequent Contributor

Been using this collection since I got it a while ago, and I am loving some of it. Love the all over color without sparkle!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

The BB shadow is fine as a primer. It is a skin tone color, and I am fair. It does have a fine sparkle, but when used as primer, when you add shadow, you can't see it.

I love the primer, but I can't get it to pump out of the bottle, so I am opening it up, and with a brush, I take out what I need. I wonder if some moisturizer was added to thin it out, would that take away from the primer itself?? {#emotions_dlg.unsure} Maybe another primer added from BE?? Maybe I have to shake it for a long time, and see if that will work.

I can only use the lipstick with a gloss. I find it drying if used alone. {#emotions_dlg.sad} Nice color though.

The brushes are not on my love list. I have the same BE brushes, and can't remember when, or if I have ever used them. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Better Brushes, or more product without the brushes maybe?

I am not sure if I will continue with the AD. {#emotions_dlg.unsure} The colors will have to have some peach, or coral for me, the lipstick more moisturizing, and the pump fixed on the primer. We shall see.