Respected Contributor

A few weeks ago I placed an order directly with BM.  I decided to try 2 new products.  One is a brow tinted serum and the other is a lash tinted serum.  These are to help thicken lashes and brows.  WOW!  My brows and lashes are already getting thicker.  I don't need to use regular mascara anymore.  The brushes that come with these are different, but work really well.  Easy to remove at the end of the day.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals new product

@brandiwine that sounds really interesting.   I am always looking for a brow or lash product to try.   Thank you for posting.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

A few weeks ago I placed an order directly with BM.  I decided to try 2 new products.  One is a brow tinted serum and the other is a lash tinted serum.  These are to help thicken lashes and brows.  WOW!  My brows and lashes are already getting thicker.  I don't need to use regular mascara anymore.  The brushes that come with these are different, but work really well.  Easy to remove at the end of the day.

Can you post a picture or more information on the serums you purchased? I'm trying to figure out what you purchased because they sound like something I could use-but looking at the BM site, I'm not understanding what exactly you bought. TIA 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

They come in a totally black tube and are called Strength & Length serum infused mascara or brow gel. They can be purchased @ Sephora.
Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine 

Thank you. I thought it was just serums, not mascara w/ a serum added. Thank you for advising what to look for. I liked the idea of a serum w/o color. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Bare minerals has come a long way.

Love that new skin longevity, absolutely fantabulous for me. i ordered the eye product,have not gotten that as of yet.

I tried the retinal freebie i got with my longevity bottle. i broke out with that, so can't use retinal .

I have been with bare minerals for many many years.

Respected Contributor

These products have color.  Several shades are available in the brow products. Mascara comes in black

Super Contributor

Thanks for the info, I think I want to try that brow product.

Respected Contributor

@kate2357  and @TerryNJ  This product (both brow and mascara) is on this website.  It comes in 4 shades and clear.  I just ordered the clear brow serum.   Just letting you know.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine  - I went to the BM site and read the reviews for the mascara serum.  Half the reviews complained about the applicator.  Can you explain how this applicator is different from a regular one?